Hail Mary, An Outdoor Grow North Of New York City Needs Your Advice

That big one is different but still bad, If the little ones are the same as I had last year they will crawl into your buds and eat them from the inside out and your buds will rot. I had to go through and remove them with tweezers daily. Spraying with “Bacillus thuringiensis” or BT is very often the recommended solution.

Good luck man.
:passitleft:
Here is one from a few days ago. Much earlier in its life cycle. Lately I’ve pulled some off that were mostly green and slightly banded. Maybe 1/2” long.
69744BFD-332D-48F7-A3E2-D5FFD1DA0E79.jpeg

B03E4870-CBD1-4DF3-887C-7188FCC47A6B.jpeg

SM90 is cleaner. I feel ya...I had to cut 2 autos down from outside cause I had a grub worm in my main stems and in the arms. Small moth in the Hot humid rainy summer lay larva on the inside of the stem and one day in right before flower time, a hole pops open and out comes a small moth and lays more lava! Hit 2 of my outdoor plants. I cut the stem open on both plants and a huge white grub worm laying eggs n eatn my plant hollow! NorthEast is not outdoor weather!

90th day from seed! 22nd of flower.

I haven’t seen any more pistol damage. A little random leaf bites but not bad. I only got to spray once because of the rain. Since the initial application I’ve pulled 2 very small caterpillars off. I have noticed a few brown droppings and a few (what I think) are larvae sacks. They are yellow translucent specs on the leaves.

Anyhow. Here is a bud shot and it’s profile. We have had a few cool nights in the low 50sF and not much sun.

Waiting until after these next few days of rain to feed and top dress again. I keep noticing new white roots at the top of the soil. I’m guessing that means to add more soil.

Loving the trichome production. They still smell sugary sweet.
BEEADD73-BF7D-44B8-992F-863BB21358CC.jpeg

Frosty all the way down.
6C0C444E-BC73-4CAB-84E4-1BB368BDAAB2.jpeg

Wont finish properly out there in this weather. It's cold n rainy here way too early! Glad I pulled mine in and it will finish under LED. Sorry. Hate growing Here!

Day 95 from seed, 27 days into flower.

We’ve had a good 5 days of straight rain. Temps ranging during the day from 65-75F and 55-65F at night. Not ideal conditions to say the least due to the dampness.
6518294E-BC2F-4A6C-B6DC-0F03C621118E.jpeg

She’s doing well, all things considered. Haven’t had any more pest issues from what I can tell.
B2739F50-ADAC-4534-AC4E-4FC7A6FF8FE8.jpeg

I’m sure things have slowed down a little with the lack of sun during the day and cold temps at night, but she is still fattening up.
DC66F1EC-E42A-443A-979A-02688F38E959.jpeg

Top dressed and gave a full dose of nutes today Now that the rain is gone.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom