Hair and saliva drug test

^ he said saliva as in spit but no i dont think it is possible to pass a hair drug test..ive heard that every drug you've done stays in the hair forever.. i dont know if its true or not thats just what i heard.. and i never knew anyone who had to take a drug test by saliva so cant help ya there either lol

HeadChange said:
^ he said saliva as in spit but no i dont think it is possible to pass a hair drug test..ive heard that every drug you've done stays in the hair forever.. i dont know if its true or not thats just what i heard.. and i never knew anyone who had to take a drug test by saliva so cant help ya there either lol
No, it's actually not that long... lol...

My wife has had both and naturally failed. Airline job coming up next week and I just want to be prepared. Some detox pills and drinks say they work on saliva and hair, but I'm not really confident in them. Thought someone might have some info on it.

I dont think you can. Sorry, thats what I heard, but loo around online. Blame the Terrorists,,,lol, seriously, there were no saliva tests before 9-11 for airlines,,,my mother-in-law works for one and the stories she tells are rediculous!

weel i took my saliva test today and my results come friday i took detox pills,azos,mega green tea chewing gum, wash mouth with perioxide,and some one told me to try jolly rannchers are candy right before you go.

Back
Top Bottom