hair color before harvesting

junkcaregone

I am 7 weeks into my flowering stage and I know that the hairs should be mostly all red. all the buds on the top half's of my plants seem to be ready but all the buds on the lower half still have alot of white hairs. So before I harvest my plants do I wait for all the hairs on the bottom to turn color as well? or will they still have alot of white hairs?

thanks

I am 7 weeks into my flowering stage and I know that the hairs should be mostly all red. all the buds on the top half's of my plants seem to be ready but all the buds on the lower half still have alot of white hairs. So before I harvest my plants do I wait for all the hairs on the bottom to turn color as well? or will they still have alot of white hairs?

thanks

Dont go by the hairs look at the trichomes. ive had plants that never turn red and were done. look a you tric and they will tell you when ur plants ready. if their clear then then not done. you want milky or amber witch ever you prefer? milky will be more head high, amber will be body high, or 50/50 will be both. its all on what you want

Back
Top Bottom