Hair Follicle Test Question

Caligula3rd

Hey everyone!

This is my first post so please bare with me. I have been trying to do some research on my question and keep finding different answers. Hoping some of the users with experience here will be able to give me a little more insight. I have a hair follicle test coming up at some point in the next three months (I hope). It's difficult to get full time at the company I work for so I may have to take one sooner than that. I stopped smoking between the beginning of January and the end of april. I got a new part time position and was told I would most likely need to be in this position for three months. I took two weeks to have fun and smoke. I smoked pretty much every day during that two week period. It has now been about a month since I stopped again. Should I wait the final two months, or would I be okay in about a months time? I don't have a problem waiting to smoke again for a few months, but if a job comes up and I can interview, I would really like to be able to do that. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

That would be the smart thing to do. I read about something a while back called the macujo method, which can help in case you decide to smoke. Just google it and you'll find out about it

I've read about that method, but to honest...i'm not willing to risk it. My career is a lot more important that smoking weed. Two months isn't that long anyway.

Back
Top Bottom