Hair test coming up around 25th... need advice

trbngr86

I had not smoked pot since feb. 2nd. I know the hair test goes back three months, but I slipped on on Cinco De Mayo and smoked about 3-4 weak resin hits out of a bowl. Do you think it will show up in my hair test? I have some Test-In shampoo, and am going to get another kind too. Does anyone have experience with any of the shampoos good or bad? Please don't respond that I shouldn't have smoked, I know that. Any advice I would greatly appreciate it

Here is some more info about my situation:
I also should mention the first two years I worked there, slipped up many times within the three months and passed. The third year.. smoked pretty consistently up till the test and passed using the test-in shampoo. However, the fourth I failed, using the shampoo but my hair was very long. Maybe I didn't get it in there good enough. I just don't understand how I passed it previously, and then failed last time.

what were the details of the third and fourth time .. remember the use of the week before the test doesnt apply to the levels of the test . what did you do before the fourth

Sorry my original post may not have been clear because of "weak". I hadn't smoked since Feb 2nd, and on Cinco I smoked 4-5-6? res hits out of a bowl. I just said weak meaning they weren't huge hits. From Jan to Feb a few times a week. Before that I had quit pretty much for like 3 months because I thought I would be on probation. I really appreciate your response.

Well I am also going to try Macujos method, or maybe Jerry G's method that I found on another site. Both have good feedback.

honestly you might get away with a piss test but you sure arnt getting away from a hair test man not for a good while

Not so this is a common misconception that comes from too much dis info about hair analysis , however that isn't shit for hair as THC transfer levels to hair are low to begin with and if it WERE some real use use Hair Razor and be done with it. But this wont even show up . If you do do your own treatment you have to wait until the 20th to do the last treatment or you clean BEFORE it is completely grown out but again i say that is so small and the February use is a non issue,.. it wont show up.

Thank you so much Labtech for posting a reply. This is the general opinion I have gotten on a few sites, and it has really taken a load off my back.

Back
Top Bottom