Hair Test Newbie Need Help!

owlicious

Hello Everyone,

This is my first forum post so please be kind. I've come asking for help I am starting a job in early June. I a lady smoker who smokes nice stuff multiple times a day. I am fairly sure I am going to be hair tested. So I'm asking for advice. I have long hair and was wondering if I cut it all off, like a pixie cut or something, and then use Mac method and stop smoking all together if you think I'd be in the clear. I don't have a lot of drug testing experience, but I think the test is urine and hair, so no smoking for me for a while anyways.

What are your thoughts? I've seen this Toxic wash and all the hybrids and they don't seem to work. Should I just try a shit ton of methods all together for the next 2 months?

Do you think cutting my hair will really make that much of a difference?

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP.

yeah second the no smoking a while if you really wanna pass and the hair test is done from taking the roots of the hair not the strands so cutting ain't gonna matter. Rastafari.:goodluck:

For some reason I feel like if I cut my hair maybe I'll shed faster? I dunno.

Definitely no smoking from here on out. I might pair it was the Mac method since most people seem to feel it works, but I might pair that with something else too.

Do you have a preferred hair detox method?

Hi, Last year my wife had to take a hair follicle test and they said they didn't test for marijuana, just Cocaine (Cocaine & Benzoylecgonine), Opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-Monacteyl Morphine), Methamphetamine (Methamphetamine/Amphetamine & Ecstasy), and Phencyclidine (PCP). (stolen from above, didnt feel like typing it all out) but idk if this is only in certain areas or what, you should look into the specifics of the test more if you can, because seeing that you start in early june that only gives you 60-75 ish days, if they did test for marijuana then you're hit, but if they don't then that will save you a lot of daily stress. hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom