Hair test tomorrow: Could use feedback and reassurance

pjk007

420 Member
Hello all. I am a brand new member, so hopefully that doesn't turn anyone off on providing me some feedback. Secondly, I did post this in the main thread, but am anxious as hell and wanted to make sure I had a little more visibility on my questions.

I'm a male 5/10, 165 lbs. I stopped smoking for 8 months, and then about 5 weeks ago I smoked a very small bowl of swag weed. A week after that I smoked a few small bowls on the weekend. I have been clean for coming up on a month.

I have a hair drug test coming up tomorrow. I did a handful of Macujo Methods (minus the expensive shampoo and used a few other products). I also double bleached my hair yesterday and am getting it dyed back to normal color today. I plan to use the Macujo method one last time tomorrow with Zydot ultra clean before my test.

My questions are...
1) Will using the Macujo method + zydot once remove much of the hair dye I am having applied?
2) Do you think I stand a reasonable chance to pass the test knowing about 4-5 weeks ago I smoked maybe 3 total bowls of swag over the course of a 2 week period?

I really appreciate anyone's help

How did it go?

I am leaving to take it in 10 mins. I think the actual test lab is only one state away, and they brag about 24 hour turnaround time after receiving the sample. My hair and scalp are both a bit fucked, so that's probably a good sign. I shaved all body hair to force a head test. Fun times indeed.

Thanks man...Good news so far...the girl who took the sample didn't ask me to use body hair. I already had a silly story in my head to explain why I was shaved like a baby from the neck down if they tried to avoid my head. She didn't ask me about the redness on my neck/scalp, and just took some hair and threw it in an envelope and said it was being over-nighted to the lab.

I'll hear news sometime between Mon-Friday next week. I'll update the thread when I get news.

If you hit positive for opioid on the initial screening on a 5panel, but negative for the other drugs, do they do confirmation level testing on the whole panel? I’ve heard during confirmation testing they focus only on what flags positive in the initial screening.

My concern is if my Percocet shows positive, the confirmation test will get my THC level at a lower cutoff if they run all 5 drug categories in confirmation testing.

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, I want to say thanks for anyone who provided feedback or karma.
Second, I am not 100% sure I would have failed the test without the procedures I did, but I had to do everything possible to increase the odds of passing the test.

TLDR: Smoked swag weed 4-6 times in small amounts. Clean for approximately 4 weeks after. Abused the shit out of my hair and scalp and passed a hair drug test in a few days notice using Jerry G + Macujo Method, Zydot, and a few little tweaks.

History/Background: Heavy concentrate user for years, stopped 8 months ago cold turkey. About 6 weeks ago I smoked a few small bowls and then again the following weekend. Somewhere between 1-3 grams of swag smoked in total. I took a handful of home tests for urine and was getting super faint lines after 2.5 weeks clean. At around 4 weeks I was consistently passing. I went for a urine test and flagged for dilution (I was not trying to dilute, I just drank too much water/coffee. On Wednesday last week I was told that I would need to take a hair test no later than Friday end of day. I was clean for almost 4 weeks

Steps taken:

Day 1 (Tuesday)
- I began researching every google result I could on beating a hair follicle test, and the likely hood on passing with and without taking actions. This job was critical to me, so I decided I'd take matters into my own hands to improve the odds.

I went to Target and Walgreens and purchased the following products:

White Vinegar, Baking Soda, Bed Head Tigi Control Freak (Frizz control and straightener Serum), Herbal Essences Bio:renew Detox black charcoal shampoo, Clean&Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent, Ion Swimmer's Purifying Solutions Shampoo, Aloe Vera Gel, Vinyl Gloves, Combs (20 pack), Shower Caps, Vaseline, Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion, Tide Detergent.

I ordered Zydot's Ultra Clean from Amazon.

I did one round of the Macujo method with minor modifications to make-up for the lack of Aloe Toxin Rid.

1. Soaked hair in warm water for a few minutes.
  2. Soaked hair in white vinegar and massaged into scalp, let sit for 30 minutes /w shower cap on.
  3. Added Clean&Clear to vinegar mix and massaged into scalp, and let sit for 30 minutes /w shower cap on.
  4. Mixed together the following: Ion Swimmer's Purifying Solutions Shampoo, Aloe Vera Gel, Herbal Essences Bio:renew Detox black charcoal shampoo and Bed Head Tigi Control Freak (Frizz control and straightener Serum).
  5. Using the mixture, I jumped in the shower and washed my hair 2-3 times (leaving in the shampoo 5 minutes at a time).
  6. After rinsing the shampoo out, I used Tide 2-3 times (leaving in for about 5 minutes at a time) and rinsed it out.

By the time I was done with 1 round my scalp was sensitive but not on fire.

Day 2 (Wednesday):

Stayed home from work to abuse my hair and scalp.

I did the steps listed above (1-6) once, and continued to drive myself crazy reading the entire internet on this topic.

My scalp was starting to hate me at this point.

Next, I ran over to my hair stylist with my shampoo mixture and tried to pull off a Jerry G approach.

We did the following...

1. Vol40 bleach, leave in for 45 minutes (the burn becomes real here)
  2. Washed out with the shampoo mixture I put together for 10 minutes
  3. Vol40 bleach again, this time I pussy out and it only stays in for 20 minutes (Pain is bad, but I told myself it means it's working).
  4. Washed out with the shampoo mixture I put together for 10 minutes

Went home and tried to think of a reason to tell my daughters that I look like the villian who killed uncle ben in spider-man: https://filmschoolrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/SpiderMan4Papajohn.jpg

I let my scalp and hair have some peace, because I intended on redyeing it Thursday.

Day 3 (Thursday):

Stayed home from work to abuse my hair and scalp some more.

I decided to overnight the Old Style Aloe Rid and spent way too much, but I wanted more peace of mind that I did everything I could to pass this.

I ran to the hair stylist and we did a vol20 ammonia based black hair dye. My hair is normally brown/grey, but I figured I may lighten it up with my plans to continue to Macujo Method, so we went with black.

I don't consider myself a lightweight with pain threshold, as I have had kidney stones and bone breaks, but this was getting intense. I tried some breathing exercises while getting my hair redyed. I got a bottle of Lanza Healing ColorCare Trauma Treatment from my stylist and applied it after the dye was washed out. I kept that in my hair in between every cleaning process going forward, including overnight when I slept.

Went home with black hair and my family agreed it was better than being a Cliff Robertson look-alike.

Day 4 (Friday aka Test Day)

Skipped work again :(

Got through 2 treatments of Macujo method (minus Old Style).

12PM the Old Style shows up and I get the Macujo method going again. I use it 4 times in a row for 10 minute periods each time.

I follow Zydot's Ultra Clean instructions exactly. My head was killing me at this point.

I let my hair dry for 30 minutes, and then ran to the facility for the hair test. I believe the clinic staff cut pretty close to the scalp.

Final Thoughts:
*Use Vaseline around your hairline, behind your ears, and along the back of your neck. I forgot to apply it on the back of my neck and it's all fucked now. My forehead and other areas are pealing like crazy now. *

I'm not sure if it helped, but I changed my pillow case nightly

I had about 1.5 inch hair on top, but had my sides shaved with a #1, so I avoided using the Macujo method on my sides

Cerave Facial Moisturizing Lotion works awesome on the dryness your face and neck are going to go through

I shaved all hair besides my head hair to ensure the testing facility only had the choice to use my head hair. Although, they asked me where I wanted the hair sample to be taken from.

Did all of this help? No fucking clue, but I have the job and some weird black hair

The Macujo method is a hoax! DO NOT BUY!! I had been drinking heavily the four weeks prior to having to take a test. I ordered Mike Macujo's kit but had to take the test before it arrived. Alternatively I tried techniques using regular household products, similar to his steps 6 - 8 (5 times), which resulted in a negative test. Those techniques can be found on Wiki-How How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test as well as other individual testimonies on the web. Because this test was for alcohol, I also permed my hair as recommended on Coloring, bleaching, and perming: influence on EtG content in hair - PubMed which is specific for ETG alcohol. Mike refused to allow me to return his kit for refund unopened ("return to sender") despite my threat to publish this testimony revealing that his product is a hoax. He is simply preying on those of you who are in a very vulnerable position. Don't trust him! I hope this helps you. Good luck with your test.

Back
Top Bottom