Half a LB a Month in an Aeroponic Tent

Great job on everything! Excellent addition of working and production space. Congratulations on your coming status with the Aggies! What a major step that is. We're not only polar opposites geographically... but unfortunately politically as well. My state sucks.

Also congrats on saving 1500w... that's HUGE!

Hash, the operation looks real sweet and I'm certain you're going to work it to it's maximum. Lovely trichs too! :bravo::goodjob:

Yeah! What WnF said!
:goodjob: :welldone: :bravo:

Although, I thought I was the polar opposite for supporting Robbie Robertson! :rofl:

The ceiling of the flower room is almost complete. I just need to rip one piece of OSB and screw it in place. A couple pieces of rigid insulation on top with another layer of OSB over that and I just might be able to get rid of the other 1500W heater as well.

Right now the system I just harvested from is soaking in the tub waiting for a scrub down. Without proper space to move around my systems get way dirtier than an aero setup should ever be. The cleaner the systems are kept the better production so they get a complete breakdown and deep clean. After the systems are cleaned with soap and water, I reassemble them and run a H2O2 and H20 solution through them for 24 hours.

The ladies are all trimmed up and have a fresh res so I'm taking a break...:roorrip:

After everything's clean you'll be back in business better than ever. :surf:

That will take some time. Too much stuff in too little space. Sometimes I feel like I'm playing a never ending game of solitaire because in order to find one thing I have to shuffling the entire stack.

I can see the floor in the garage again so that's a good thing. Rewired 400W for 240V and plugged it into the timed 240V outlets. Sheetrock needs to be sanded once more and painted but that won't happen until the harvest is complete. Plants that were in veg and now in flower and the tent is full again. Veg tub is empty at the moment and will get a much needed cleaning before the next group goes in a few days. I took some clones from the AK47 and will get clones from the Rainbow and ATF next week.

Afgoo is all dry and put into the jars for curing. Total dry weight for both of the Afgoo was 40 grams...lame. Thank goodness the last one of those energy suckers is in flower. Still a few more days before the other two strains are ready to be clipped.

Here's a couple of pics to get you caught up...

Flower A&B right before last harvest.

flower_d56.jpg

flower_d28.jpg

Rainbow going into Flower A

rainbow_going_into_flower.jpg

I never show what happens "below the waist"... da roots.

roots59.jpg

Flower A Day 1 and Flower B Day 36

flower_tent_d1_d36.jpg

Flower C Day 1. The buckets will move into the Flower B space after those are harvested so I can sand and paint the wall. When A and C are harvested the tent will come down so I can finish that side of the room.

msc_flower.jpg

Awesome, Hash! I don't think I ever saw your Ebb & Flow setup, but me likey!
:welldone:

Also, I'm tempted to stop complaining about my lack of space when I look at yours, but then again, you got a lot more plants so I'm still gonna complain! :)

:goodjob:

I checked on the plants hanging in the dry box and they were ready for final trimming. Here's the harvest report...

40g Afgoo
86g MK Ultra
251g ATF
377g Total

377/28 = 13.46 oz

Right around where I wanted to be. Given the results of the ATF and knowing that the Rainbow and AK both are heavier producers than it I don't see why a pound isn't an unreasonable expectation for the system.

I checked on the plants hanging in the dry box and they were ready for final trimming. Here's the harvest report...

40g Afgoo
86g MK Ultra
251g ATF
377g Total

377/28 = 13.46 oz

Right around where I wanted to be. Given the results of the ATF and knowing that the Rainbow and AK both are heavier producers than it I don't see why a pound isn't an unreasonable expectation for the system.

Lol you are dissapointed and all i can be is jelious. You just grew about 6 months worth for me and me smoking buddies :cheer::cheer:

But seriously damn nice grow and I can't wait to see what the next harvest looks like in a months time.

40g Afgoo
86g MK Ultra
251g ATF
377g Total

377/28 = 13.46 oz

Good stuff man. How many plants for each strain that helped you yield what you did? Are you still vusing the stinkbud jr under the 600 watt light?

Good stuff man. How many plants for each strain that helped you yield what you did? Are you still using the stinkbud jr under the 600 watt light?

I switched to a 1k halfway through. You can definitely see the difference between the two systems.

As far as a smoke report the ATF is my favorite. I tried the Afgoo but didn't like the flavor and it took a lot to take care of the pain. The MK Ultra all went to my patient along with the Afgoo and half the ATF so I will have to ask her how she likes it.

Glad you got your ATF and you like it.

Apparently it's my patient's new favorite too. I got a jumbled text from her yesterday saying she love the ATF and it's awesome flavor.

If my friend can find his bubble bags we'll be makin' some hash tonight. I got a head start by grinding up some trim. I killed the new coffee grinder on the first try because the trim was too sticky even though it was bone dry. I switched to a food processor after that but only did a few cups worth. I stopped because I was losing to many trichomes. The edge of the cup was coated in pure blond kief. I melted a tsp of butter and dumped all the kief I found cleaning the machine into it, mixed it all together, let it cool, and then made some toast. Needless to say it was a great start to the morning.

Good for you Hash. No finer compliment than your patient finding a new favorite... testimony to your fine growmanship! :welldone:

That kief sounds like pleasure from a pain. I've smoked/consumed a lot of hash abroad and have been looking forward to making it for a long time. I envy you Sir.

How's the setup coming along?

The new system is coming along but after some thought I've put it on hold. I need to renew my lease in July and the owner wants to put in a new HVAC system in either July or Aug. This means I need to take a break in the flowering cycle unless politics come to the rescue before then by passing HB 1100. It has already passed the senate now just waiting on the house.

Back
Top Bottom