Half Price From GROWant OSRAM LED Grow Lights

GROWant

Dear everyone,

For the reason of replenishing delay to Amazon after items sold out, listings' traffic is badly depressed, they are invisible by organic searching in Amazon.

In order to reactivate them, we decided to issue 50% coupons for hard promotion temporarily!

The value of the commodities isn't discounted by the pricing, they are all fully tested years in this forum, quality is guaranteed.

1. LED Grow Panel OSRAM 240W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant GR240
Canonical Link: https://www.growant.com/

Clips Coupons and redeem before checkout

PictureCustomer ExperiencePromotion PriceOriginal Price

1578544640619.png
Reliable, quiet, and cool

I bought one of this brand last year and it's still going strong with no issues. Bought another one of a different brand and it never worked, so went with Growant again. This one is awesome, quiet running fan, bright light that does the job ;no excessive heat, no fluttering light or blinking in failure. My plants are growing well. My only complaint is the lack of other sizes / wattages. My last one is 600W and absolutely wonderful and I would have duplicated that size if it were available.
Update: A few weeks later and I must say I am impressed with the growth and vigor of my plants. This light is exactly what they need, it seems.
$57.5$115

Sponsored Journal: SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

2. LED Grow Lights OSRAM 480W Full Spectrum UV+IR | GROWant GR480
Canonical Link: https://www.growant.com/

Clips Coupons and redeem before checkout

PictureCustomer ExperiencePromotion PriceOriginal Price

1578552058585.png
VERY nice lights and worth the little bit more $$$

I reviewed this light earlier and suggested you upgrade the power cables. I still suggest upgrading to a better power cable as the ones that came with it are made of China wire and ARE NOT the same as UL.

Other than that the lights produce some amazing results for short money. This is my 3rd flower cycle under the GrowAnt Osram lights and I'm amazed at the results. I'm currently growing the same strain as a friend who is using HPS and I have better results.

My setup is a 2x4x5 tent with an 800 watt G800 and a 480 watt GR480. Each is about 12" from the canopy. I use CO2 so I can ramp up the wattage over the plants without torturing them. I also have 250CFM fans exhausting the nice moist, smelly air outside. Basic soil with cheap nutes and I get about 1 pound of flower and an equivalent amount of trim. This adds about $40.00 a month to my electric.

I liked the results sooooo much I bought a GR240 for my veg area. I've fallen in love with GrowAnt's products and have ditched other light brands.

Good:
-Great quality and keeps tent cool with adequate vents
-Efficient use of electricity
-Compact size compared to my other lights
-Nice even light coverage
-High temp shut off definitely works (first thing I tested)

Bad:
-Power cord is underrated. My unit's power cables heated up during use. Easy to fix, use a different cord.
-Customer service leaves something to be desired. I bought one of the lights from them directly when out of stock here. Took forever to ship and they used a different carrier than I paid for which doesn't ship to my area normally.
-Manual is nothing more than advertising for their light that I already purchased. They need to include details about heights and coverage guidelines.

Awesome product for a reasonable price. Most can get away with 1 in a small tent like mine, but well worth buying a couple for intense bud growth. These lights will easily pay for themselves.
$99.5$199

Sponsored Journal: SweetSue Showcases The GROWant GR240 - Lighting Up A 2x2

Your paying almost 58 bucks plus shipping for an 80w light. (Actual draw)
It took a while for me to find in the description. I found 170w actual draw (900w claim) on amazon for 30 bucks more and free shipping.

Your paying almost 58 bucks plus shipping for an 80w light. (Actual draw)
It took a while for me to find in the description. I found 170w actual draw (900w claim) on amazon for 30 bucks more and free shipping.
To kanuckistan???

Free shipping in USA, so must be kanuckistan

Back
Top Bottom