Half Price Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey seedmadness thanks for supporting our community with some quality seeds at a low price:thumb:I second the classic sale or we could call it the roots sale cuz those plants are the roots of the many hybrids available, either way:goodjob: and if i would like some seeds i should use the e-mail provided correct? i was a lil confused on that one:Rasta:

or maybe some of those alaskan hybrids..

anyone picked up some beans from these guys yet? Prices are a bit higher than other places... but they are a sponsor ...and am in need of some fem beans right now at this very second in time on earth spinning around the sun in orbit lol.

I'm really liking the sound of Barneys Farms' Red Dragon. It sound like an awesome strain. Has anyone out there grown this and how is it?

Thanks for all the feedback its greatly appreciated :goodjob:

We will be trying to put some of the more expensive seeds on half price offer just to give our valued customers chance to get their hands on something they may not usually buy because of the price.

So with that in mind and from your suggestions we will be going with

Sensi Seeds Big Bud 10 Feminised Usually £106.05 will be only £55.00 :cheer:

Watch this space it will be on in the next few days Ill get back with the definate date tomoz

Thanks for all the feedback its greatly appreciated :goodjob:

We will be trying to put some of the more expensive seeds on half price offer just to give our valued customers chance to get their hands on something they may not usually buy because of the price.

So with that in mind and from your suggestions we will be going with

Sensi Seeds Big Bud 10 Feminised Usually £106.05 will be only £55.00 :cheer:

Watch this space it will be on in the next few days Ill get back with the definate date tomoz

SUPER :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Cant Wait::blunt:

How about some kind of pack that ranges from a pure indica through a mostly indica, 50:50, mostly sativa, to pure sativa?

You could also include an auto-flowering strain or two. Or, alternatively, do something of the same sort with auto-flowering strains exclusively (if such a range of genetics is currently available).

I would hope that it would contain at least two of each strain if feminized and more if not.

Many people these days have never had the priveledge to try a pure sativa, having only smoked indicas or near-indicas. A pack such as I described could allow them to open their minds (in more ways than one, lol) and to see firsthand the differences in size, yield, growing/flowering time, and affect and to decide for themselves which general type of cannabis best suits them.

It would not have to be made up of the "current top of the pile" strains. There are plenty of old established strains and/or landraces that are quite potent and demonstrative. In fact, for a variety of reasons, some of the older strains might be the better choice as long as the percentages of their various active ingredients were high.

This package might be a popular choice when priced at... £50 or slightly less?

And since I do not know of such a pack available at any other seedbank, and owing to the fact that it might be a popular item among both established growers & people who have been considering the hobby but haven't decided what type of cannabis to try and the fact that most people tend to stick with a seedbank if their first purchase goes well, a pack like this could well have enough of a benefit to you to make it worth your while to offer it at little or even no profit (which is one of the reasons that it need not be composed of the current "superstars," as long as the strains that were included happened to be tested, proven, and enjoyed).

BtW, if you use my idea, can I have a free pack, lol?

I guess at this point I'm going to spoil my request by stating that I'd be happy to see such a pack even if you didn't send me one. It would encourage a lot of people to enter the hobby, IMHO - and that's the important thing.

Half Price Big Bud Bonanza

Hey Guys and Gals

The Big Bud Bonanza is on Woooohoooooooooooo :bravo::yahoo:

Sensi Seeds Big Bud 10 Fem for Only £55.00 GBP Usually £106 GBP

Thats $83.05 USD for our American Friends

You definetly want to get them while you can because it is only available until 21st July.

Check them out here: Cannabis Seeds UK | Marijuana Seeds | Trusted Seedbank

Enjoy our Pleasure Fest :thanks:

Last day for the sensi seeds big bud bonanza

If you want to take us up on this offer of getting Sensi Seeds 10 Fem Big Bud at a ridiculously low half price offer you need to do it now as this is the last day.

We are only doing them half price as a treat so you best get them while you can

Much Love
Seedmadness x :thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom