Half yellow leaf?

Clu3s

I don't know what this could be, maybe a Nitrogen deficiency? Ideas would be appreciated
420-magazine-mobile1170041546.jpg

Blaze

Two-Toned Leaves

Two-toned leaves usually have split coloring in a relatively straight line. This mutation often affects just one or two leaves on the whole plant, though sometimes you'll get a whole stem or part of the plant that displays this characteristic.

The two-toned leaves don't seem to have much effect on anything, but it's kinda cool looking!

I believe this happens due to a type of "variegation" and may be due to "sectorial chimera". Other plants besides cannabis plants can have this happen, too!

Two-tone cannabis leaf - natural mutation

Not to be confused with a nutrient deficiency, this mutation usually affects just one or two leaves on the plant. Nothing to worry about! Sometimes half of the leaf will turn purple....
420-magazine-mobile243742779.jpg

I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get.

I can't grow weed anymore for "occupational" reasons but I still like to use my equipment for weird stuff...and this is a Litchi Tomato (Solanum Sisymbriifolium) with a similar issue. It's neighbor in the tent is boringly normal.

Attachments

• Solanum Sisymbriifolium  Cottonseed.jpg
    Solanum Sisymbriifolium Cottonseed.jpg
    858.9 KB · Views: 159
Started from Seed

20220627_175448.jpg
Hey @DiverDennis beautiful lady.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend.
Unfortunately that's an old post and you may not get a reply.
Here is a link if you want to meet everyone and say hi.
Meet the gang and show them your fantastic lady. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom