Hammer Head

So when you pollinate one bud like that, how many seeds do you generally get from that?

I collected pollen last fall from a monster Satori plant but I never got around to pollinating a female. I'm not sure if it's still viable but I kept it in a cool place so I'm gonna give it a shot this grow cycle. Or collect pollen from another male and try it. That's my next project this summer, seed making, so I'm curious about how many bud sites I should pollinate.

hi zzoomm
mate 1 budd would be enough this budd ive seeded if full of big juicey seeds 20 or more it depends on the size of the budd when you pollinate it and how many seeds you want;)

pollen kept in a sealed bag in the fridge can last 6 months at least but of course fresh is best :) hope that helps .

Nice work! How do you get all the colas to be the same size without scrog method? I bet each cola is 1oz...they look mighty big.

Good question :scratchinghead:
Well i put it down to the lights, once i tip them most of the branches get the same amount of light i have 1 600 watt hps and 1 400mh tilted a little diagonal Opposite each other and while i grow i turn and move the plants around ,plus i leave all the leaves on the branches,it just seems to feed the plants budds sights better i do take a few of the fingers off the leaf to let some light thru but theres plenty of light to go around i could grow a shit load more plant in there.
i dont use any fancy nuts or anything lately ive just been plain and simple just some normal vegie flower base nuts and some liquid pot ash and i only use rain water its ph 7 or 6.5 (neutral) the right amount for soil grow i never have to test the water its allways spot on got to love mother nature ;) what i meant by neutral is PPM 0 wich is good nice and clean.
somtimes the simple it is the better it is imo ive been there done that with all the hydro setups etc ,,,,

next grow i might go buy some fancy budd juice heheh but liquid pot-ash will be hard to beat :) plus i gota try the mineral water trick :thumb: anyway im going to shut up now im baked and raving hahaha lights are about to come on i gota go sit and talk to the girls :peacetwo:

Ok picked them today day 64 i waited for the trichones to turn cloudy i like it like that with a bit of amber could of gone few more days .
Not sure how much is here about 5 or 6 oz maybe ,could be a little more maybe 8 oz could be more very thick chunky budds have to wait for it to dry now
IMG_002519.JPG

IMG_002719.JPG

IMG_002819.JPG

IMG_002914.JPG

IMG_002616.JPG

i try to get some better shots as they dry :) have about salad bowl full of popcorn budds too plus the white russian i was sexing is a male so i will keep him for pollen collection for my next hammerhead grow which im waiting for cuttings to root i might grow a 1 hammerhead X afghanica too just to see what it turns out like from seeds i just got out of a hammerhead budd i pollinated with afghanica :) also i will have to make some bubble hash with my bubble bags :)
p.s its bad enough waiting for it to finish growing let alone waiting for it to dry hehe ;)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :Namaste:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Don't forget to post a smoke report when you have one and then head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom