Hammer Head

update day 40 its all looking pretty good eccept for a couple of budds that seem to want to grow out of them self ,i have no light leaks and it only seems to be happening to the hammerhead but not to worry budds are strange creatures hehe
afghanica x blackjack
IMG_002517.JPG

IMG_002713.JPG

to the left afghanica x blackjack
afghanicx_blackjack.JPG

this is 1 of the hammerhead you can see the 2 budds on the right look like they are stretching or regrowing weird i might cut the top off 1 and see what happens :) probably 2 stretchy bits lol
IMG_002814.JPG

closer shot of a budd looking down
IMG_002911.JPG

couple random shots over all thou im pretty happy with the 6 plants
pp15.JPG

oopoio.JPG

ooo1.JPG

getting frosty
frosty7.JPG

And this is a seedling thats a few days old White russian normal seed so could be male or female .
IMG_002912.JPG

ok thats it for now :thumb:

That Hammerhead looks amazing. I can see it now.
Mine still at 2 weeks old from seed so can't wait to see her grow up.

Yea highdive i think youll be happy when she grows up:tokin: i will pop in for a look at your hammerhead

im pretty happy with the hammerhead apart from the tops of some of the branches seem to be doing some strange things but under those tops are some very nice budds ,there is a bit of purple colour creeping in to some budds but its hard to see at the moment id say the colder it is the more purple will show up but its lucky to get below 20c here at the moment in my room but outside it gets to about
10c
:surf:

this is a cutting i took a while back of the hammerhead its the mother now and also my white russian but it could be male or female as it was a sirous white russian normal seed :peacetwo:

IMG_002715.JPG

white russian
IMG_002613.JPG

i might leave the russian in the flower room to sex her if its a female awesome but not a worry if its a male i will take the pollen for some seeds ,i bought 2 white russian seeds from herbieshead shop in the uk good seed bank anyway 1 didnt pop and i put this 1 in some water for a day or 2 and it didnt do anything so i just thru it in a pot and prayed i was'nt expecting it to pop but to my suprise a couple of days later i was stunned to see it pop so im pretty happy :popcorn:

Do you use any CO2? Your plants look massive. Where you get chicken poo from? I have dogs in the house, you think dog poo will work?

Right now my HH is in 1gal airpot. I see you used 3gal, so I will have to use 3gal for her to develop fully. Might enter her in plant of the month contest in the future. Right now I got two tents flowering going, 4x4x6.5ft will keep on for big pots while the other micro SOG.

Do you use any CO2? Your plants look massive. Where you get chicken poo from? I have dogs in the house, you think dog poo will work?

Right now my HH is in 1gal airpot. I see you used 3gal, so I will have to use 3gal for her to develop fully. Might enter her in plant of the month contest in the future. Right now I got two tents flowering going, 4x4x6.5ft will keep on for big pots while the other micro SOG.

hi highdive
No mate i dont use any facy shit just soil lights and rain water and a ppm meter

Dont use dog shit man hehe use any chicken poo horse poo bat poo would work any organic shit hehe

Co2 well i live on a main road so maybe i get plenty of co2 of the traffic :idea:
i buy the chook poo from garden shops dynamic lifter or something like that its called !

yea i need 5 gallon pot imo :yahoo:
p.s there not that big just about 3 feet tall lots of branches with decent size budds i prefere a 6 foot plant with more budds hehe nar any budd is a good budd imo :bong:

update day 52 looking good :)
ive tried a few little Hammerhead budds down out of the light dried out very quickly by microwave (i know it dont do it any justice) and it baked me lol (so im happy the end result should be mind blowing) it dont even look close to being ready yet and they say 60 days, most of the trichons are still clear and not many red hairs at all yet eccept for on the afghanica x blackjack its got heaps of red hairs also some plants seem to have alot more yellowing leaves than others wich i find weird as they all the same strain same water same every thing eccept for the fact that the ones that are yellowing more have spent most of there time in 12/12 under the 600w hps light where as the ones that are not yellowing are under the 400w mh light :yahoo:
IMG_003211.JPG

IMG_003110.JPG

IMG_003013.JPG

IMG_002913.JPG

afghanica x blackjack on the left red hairs :)
IMG_002716.JPG

000.JPG

---.JPG

the plant in the middle of picture is the plant i took all of the cuttings for this grow the old mother :)
IMG_002816.JPG

next update might be picked budds will see what happens :)

Looking good! Hope mine turns out awesome like yours. I'm going to veg for one month, then flower it. Prior to that I'll be taking clones for 2L SOG. It will be SOS (Sea of Sharks). Heh, microwave smoke is always a nice indicator to its full potency.

Please let us know how the total wet/dry weight when all is done.

Looking good! Hope mine turns out awesome like yours. I'm going to veg for one month, then flower it. Prior to that I'll be taking clones for 2L SOG. It will be SOS (Sea of Sharks). Heh, microwave smoke is always a nice indicator to its full potency.

Please let us know how the total wet/dry weight when all is done.

Not a problem highdive i feel like we are brothers in arms.you and me only 2 ive found on the net growing hammerhead hehe theres gota be more seeing the seed shop i got them from has sold out ,,,thats telling me and you somthing :bravo: i think we are on a winner with this strain :adore:

ive stopped by your current grow im looking forward to watching your hammerhead im sure you will be happy dam its frosty resin every where :high-five:

p.s if my white russian is a male i will be crossing it with my hammerhead for sure so its a win win situation cant waste that pollen hahaha

Yes, we are the only two growing this at the moment on this forum. :high-five:
Where do you get your seeds from? I got mine from castle, and they currently have plenty in stock. Will you be posting pics of the breeding? Would love to see how you go about doing it.

i got my bean from Herbiesheadshop in the uk took me 9 days to get them from ordering:thumb:

Pictures of breeding hmmm well all i do is if i plant from seed and that seed turns out to be a male plant i take it into my back yard let it grow untill i can take a bag of pollen from it then i keep the bag of pollen in my fridge untill i have some females growing then i turn off all fans for about 48 hours and i will get a little paint brush (the ones you paint model planes etc with) and just wipe the pollen over 1 of my budds then only 1 budd is pollinated here is a picture of 1 of the budds on the afghanica x blackjack its about ready its the budd on the left you can see the differance the seeded budd is starting to die its full of seeds its almost done 54days i also have a hammerhead budd with some seeds,the pollen is from afghanica strain .
IMG_002817.JPG

this just a random shot
jhghjjh.JPG

hehe i think i should be living in the usa and growing this shit with a permit!
maybe 1 day it will happen here cause id love to grow a big grow legal or even get a job growing this shit.
cause thats all i do grow and smoke what a life since i was 16 im now 45 nothings changed eccept i think my gramma and spelling have gone out the back door.
hmm maybe not ive allways sucked at spelling and gramma i went to school to perv on chicks and play sport :)
speaking of sport 1 of the hardest footy games youll ever see will be played tommorrow here in Australia its called state of origin rugby league game ,if you want to see some big hits,
you might be able to watch it on pay tv or somthing if your over seas

Oh nice! That looks interesting. I don't know why ppl chopped off the males, they can be pollinated in controlled manner for a chance to get legendary strain of their own. Who knows, it might look raspberry but tasted like mellon. I sure hope the Grapefruit Diesel turns male. Going to get more normal seeds, especially the originals seed companies started off with to create their signature strains. I'll cross that with my current favs and get something new. This is exciting.

Thanks for the pics. The ones with seeds in them is obvious. Wonder why it starts to die off first? Do you dry the seeds out for awhile then plant them or will you start a new batch with those right away?

Wow, you've started growing since 16? Nice! Very impressive that you still continue to this day. I heard 45 is the new 25. heh

I'm actually making this my living. I take care of a few patients which I provide quality meds to. That's why I'm growing 1024 and Hammerhead with high CBD for medical. Will add more to my list, want variety of meds and fun meds. These people got rejected from the states/gov for medical care. That's why I'm dedicating my time and energy to help these people by getting involve. It hit me after a smoking session realizing that I can help others and not just growing it for myself. Now it's for them, and I don't really smoke that much as I used to. I feel that the patients needed more than I do. I'm sure you can find ways to make a living out of this! You can do it!

Oh nice! That looks interesting. I don't know why ppl chopped off the males, they can be pollinated in controlled manner for a chance to get legendary strain of their own. Who knows, it might look raspberry but tasted like mellon. I sure hope the Grapefruit Diesel turns male. Going to get more normal seeds, especially the originals seed companies started off with to create their signature strains. I'll cross that with my current favs and get something new. This is exciting.

Thanks for the pics. The ones with seeds in them is obvious. Wonder why it starts to die off first? Do you dry the seeds out for awhile then plant them or will you start a new batch with those right away?

Wow, you've started growing since 16? Nice! Very impressive that you still continue to this day. I heard 45 is the new 25. heh

I'm actually making this my living. I take care of a few patients which I provide quality meds to. That's why I'm growing 1024 and Hammerhead with high CBD for medical. Will add more to my list, want variety of meds and fun meds. These people got rejected from the states/gov for medical care. That's why I'm dedicating my time and energy to help these people by getting involve. It hit me after a smoking session realizing that I can help others and not just growing it for myself. Now it's for them, and I don't really smoke that much as I used to. I feel that the patients needed more than I do. I'm sure you can find ways to make a living out of this! You can do it!

not really sure why it started to die off so much faster than the rest of the plant but i suppose its telling me this budd is nearly ready to pick :yummy:

yes i do let the seeds dry out after i pick the budd for a week or so
I wont be growing any of them this time i allready have 6 cutting waiting to go into the room hammerhead again but i also have a white russian in the room at moment sexing so untill i find out what he or she is its all hammerhead

if it turns out to be male good then i cross hammerhead with white russian that sounds good :thumb:
if its female i will but back into veg and take cuttings
i also might plant 1 hammerhead x afghanica from this current grow :high-five: to see what it turns out like.

yea i still feel 25 but ive had easy life after i broke my neck playing sport i was in hospital back when i was 18 for about 12 months it nearly killed me c4 c5 break they recon my spinal cord went like a rubber hose bends it got damaged but not as bad as first thought they said i was going to be a quadriplegic for the rest of my life but i said no i know im going to walk
i had a dream a few days before it happen it scared the shit out of me i didnt know what the dream was about untill the split second when i broke my neck it came to me in a flash this is that dream i had the other night( its a long story) but i walked out of the hospital 12 months later doctors where dumb founded .:peacetwo:

thats it my life story hehe good to see you grow to help people thats good karma :thumb: smoking pot has stopped me from getting violent muscle spams i used to get .

Badass grow Ozman. Spectacular plants.

I like that hood you have on your HPS. I like how it spreads the light.

You're a certified ganja farmer in my book. Enjoy the smoke.

thanks guys day 57 some look more done than others here a few pictures im really not a good picture taker and this camera i borrowed off my bro im buggered if i can work the zoom and stuff out so many buttons lol i think i will invest in a camera i can take focused close up with :thumb: in the near future

they look amazing :) looks more than an oz per plant :) well done :) mine is only 1ft tall lol :goodjob:

Thanks barnsie

mate yours will get to 2 1/2 feet when finished or close to it they usually double in size indicas and sativas can triple there size when put in to 12/12 its all good it only gets better once youve done it once:thumb:

Badass grow Ozman. Spectacular plants.

I like that hood you have on your HPS. I like how it spreads the light.

You're a certified ganja farmer in my book. Enjoy the smoke.
Thanks zzoomm yea good old ajusta wing does spread the light really well i hang a sheet of white milar or what ever its called behind it so i dont loose any light :)

Falling branches is good sign that the plants are focusing its energy into bud production, not worrying about building up the stock. Tie her up and watch her fattening up!

hehe got love growing shit that bakes you :thumb: yea ive just moved some plant closer to each other to support each other couldnt be bothered with grabbing branches and tieing them up im lazy ;)

here is a hammerhead budd as you can see my zoom shots dont work real well its coverd in resin but my camera skills are lacking
IMG_004212.JPG

here is the afghanica x blackjack its swaying in the breeze hehe and a hammerhead next to her tinges of purple on bits of her as with alot of the hammer head but its hard to see with this silly camers
IMG_004013.JPG

this budd is leaning on the blackjack
IMG_003718.JPG

this shot has the white russian seedling im sexing in the back ground with hammerhead budds falling all over the place ;)
IMG_003617.JPG

and a couple of random shot to finish up
IMG_003213.JPG

IMG_003111.JPG

IMG_002818.JPG

last 1 of afganica x blackjack top ,you can see on the left a bud thats been seeded by me its starting to die full of seeds :)
IMG_002717.JPG

ok thats it for now if i go to 60 days thats monday see how they look not picking them if i cant see any amber resin glands
if i pick them i will take some pictures of picked branches so we get a look at how much it looks like before its all dried etc etc :peacetwo:

p.s Im sure i will be growing Hammerhead for some time its :tokin:
i quick dried a couple of small budds and it baked me so finished and dried properly id say the smoke will be awesome and its all thanks to the geno = white rhino x medicine man :thumb:
i also cant wait to find out if that white russian is a female or male np if its a male will keep pollen for breeding for my hammerhead :tokin: thats ready to go again i got 6 cutting waiting for there mother to move her ass out of the grow room hehe
Im also going to try a experiment i was told water my plants with mineral water plants love it he recons its like direct Co2 to the roots sound interesting ;)

So when you pollinate one bud like that, how many seeds do you generally get from that?

I collected pollen last fall from a monster Satori plant but I never got around to pollinating a female. I'm not sure if it's still viable but I kept it in a cool place so I'm gonna give it a shot this grow cycle. Or collect pollen from another male and try it. That's my next project this summer, seed making, so I'm curious about how many bud sites I should pollinate.

Back
Top Bottom