Hanging Distance 6x23Watt CFL 6400K

as close as you can and then even closer then that lol i use 8 45watts to veg 6 plants then they go under 1000W HPS and don't worry you'll burn a leaf here and there its all good are you just veg with CFL or flowering as well ? If so you'll need a few more lights

nice sounds like a nice set up :high-five: what type of cannabis are you growing

The Trichome Pictures are 1 of the 2 Critical that Im growing... and I got 1 Critical Kush same Age...

In Veg Tent I just started 3 El Fuego Autoflowers and 3 Sour Diesel and I took 5 Cuttings from the flowering Critical Plant but not sure how that turns out lol :) What are you growing atm?

The Trichome Pictures are 1 of the 2 Critical that Im growing... and I got 1 Critical Kush same Age...

In Veg Tent I just started 3 El Fuego Autoflowers and 3 Sour Diesel and I took 5 Cuttings from the flowering Critical Plant but not sure how that turns out lol :) What are you growing atm?

:yummy: i love Sour Diesel i have 4days left till harvest my northing lights. Then i have three bubblelices two super lemon haze two ? Kush clones i got there 3weeks in veg when the NL done ill put them in flowering

:yummy: i love Sour Diesel i have 4days left till harvest my northing lights. Then i have three bubblelices two super lemon haze two ? Kush clones i got there 3weeks in veg when the NL done ill put them in flowering

mmm Northern Lights Very Tasty ... Im jealous now haha I want to harvest too haha ...
I smoked Super Lemon Haze in Amsterdam ... Its really really Fruity Very nice !! Kush Clone? Which Kush Strain is it ?

mmm Northern Lights Very Tasty ... Im jealous now haha I want to harvest too haha ...
I smoked Super Lemon Haze in Amsterdam ... Its really really Fruity Very nice !! Kush Clone? Which Kush Strain is it ?

LOL i would welcome you over to help as there 6 of them :adore: this is the smallest one
IMG_49059.JPG
IMG_49068.JPG

Back
Top Bottom