Happy 4/20 - Welcome To Our Brand New Website!

It would be nice if you could post a simple list of changes/updates in this version. Posting revisions to that is your choice. May help people discover and use new resources and locate old ones. Perhaps a simple "What has Changed"... "What is New"

Glad to see the Blog is back, and the progress on the gallery..
:thumb:

I respect your opinion, however do not have time or desire to discuss the entire logistics of our website programming in public, for the third time, please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing if you want us to pursue fixing it. Thank you. :Namaste:

Those comments were meant is reference to you self asking that question, I do not need to know those answers. I was attempting to point you in the right direction as to what your issue is. Sorry you did not recognize that and I for not explaining myself better. I see things that are missed or so they seem and am only trying to steer you towards resolution with no intimate knowledge of your system only my experience with such. Sorry if I stepped on anybody's toes or am insulting anyone's intelligence. NO malice or exposure was intended. Perhaps we should have these technical conversations in a private message if you wish to continue any constructive conversation.

I have pointed you to errors and copied the displayed result to the posted thread. A screen shot is of little value, it would only show what I posted. It is the first thing displayed on the page before any graphics other than background. I could go a lot further explaining where it is at in your code but that would entail me divulging your system and I have no intention of doing that or teaching coding here.

As for fixing the error, do what you will or as you wish, its your site. Doesn't bother me at all just trying to help out.

ProActive is far better than being ReActive

:Namaste:

As soon as we finish fixing everything man, can't be at 420 places at once ya know. ;)

It would be nice if you could post a simple list of changes/updates in this version. Posting revisions to that is your choice. May help people discover and use new resources and locate old ones. Perhaps a simple "What has Changed"... "What is New"

Glad to see the Blog is back, and the progress on the gallery..
:thumb:

As soon as we finish fixing everything man, can't be at 420 places at once ya know. ;)

Understandable, I know you dont need another item on your list right now. Just a thought to head off issue in the interim. Would prevent so many from asking the same question over and over. Where is this and that, or what happened. The lack of the document is now adding to your load is what I am saying.

If I may say, the standard and most efficient approach is to perform triage. Assess what you have, prioritize, and stop all immediate bleeding. If blood flow is not stopped the trouble tickets only pile up. IN short this means take the broadest strokes first for the largest reduction of problems at hand. This alone provides more resources for other issues. Again trying to help you out... redundant problems are a productivity killer. I will always stress the single most important protocol that can over ride them all is SECURITY.

Hopefully you are on the same page in this concept...

Hey SmokzAlot
loves you man but really, ramble mode on, when they are keeping their eyes open with matchstick? not constructive brother
:bravo:

I understand but it's by no fault of mine, and I have only given what was asked for... FEEDBACK
If it is over working them who's fault is that? Dont want feedback don't ask, and darn sure don't complain about the feedback you asked for. Or do we have conditions now?

In my defense...
I have shared my knowledge and experience with the same spirit we share here at 420. Sleepless if that be the case is their fault not mine. If anything I am trying to shed some light to make it easier... Clear the BS and be real about issues at hand. One's understanding and problem solving at any endeavor is based on and limited by one's knowledge on the given topic. In other words, many can not see the forest through the trees. Because you or others don't see a problem does not mean it does not exist. Dont make me hack this site to prove a point please.... not to worry I am not about to violate the trust here. Just an explicative to stress my point.

I have only the best intentions....
From this point forward I will no longer leave commentary unless asked directly. I will simply ignore it all to keep peace with those that may have taken offense to my help. I made a mistake by perceiving they were asking for help, won't make that mistake again.

I most humbly apologize for all my sins, now and into the future...
subscription canceled...

Evelyn Beatrice Hall said:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

SmokzAlot
I wasnt dissagreeing with anything you had to say. I was trying to offer a friendly heads up, that you were missing the warning signs of stress, said stress being demonstrated by your hearty reaction to a trivial critisism.

I often welcome a 'shush, your talking too much' as i know i can labour a point beyond reason, i was actually trying to be diplomatic in my blunt and uncouth way, trying to prevent stress not cause it. If my words have caused offence, then i appologise as i was hoping to stop a problem not cause one.

:circle-of-love:

Wow,SmokeZ man that's drastic....I'll miss you...but your decision.

I think (or at least hope) he was only referring to the subscription to this thread...

I believe everyone knows he only wanted to try and help. I think the "feedback" 420 was looking for, was for us to just let them know about bugs and issues we came across so they could take care of it, and not try to tell them how to take care of it...420 (and company) have been running this site since 1993?...so I figure they must have the technical end of it down by now! :rofl:

Bottom line is that we're all family here... :green_heart: A disagreement from time to time isn't going to change that!

Camera icon above editor window and My Photos button below editor window, both now embed the Original size photo in threads by default. :Namaste:

DSC010335.jpg

:yahoo: Great news on the photo thing.

Migrations and change like this are challenging, whether they seem like it or not from an outside point of view. The speed with which the issues are being addressed are impressive to me - it's only been 2 days since launch. I've been involved in projects like this - I know how it goes! Cool that the photo thing already is 420% better in just a couple of days. Thank you for addressing these issues so quickly!

A virtual flower for the team, to test the new fix:

apr_20_01.jpg

Works great - sweet!

Please post exactly what you are doing, step by step, so we can duplicate the issue.

Please use screenshots if possible.
im having trouble uploading photo's on fire fox windows xp

Back
Top Bottom