Happy 4/20

Re: Happy 4/20!!!

is that a pic from your road trip, lol?

:bongrip: HAPPY 420 EVERYONE im broke so hopefully i can score somthin a lil later but as long as the day is spent in good fun with good friends and good bud the day will never be wasted!~!~!~! now lets go get blooooowwwwwwnnnnn :bongrip:

:adore: :joint:

Got a zip just in time for today!

Been awhile since I've posted on the forums, but 4/20 sounded like a good day to show my face again. :D

Girlfriend will be here at around 4, gonna be blazing all night in the comfort of my own, brand-new house with the girls of my dreams. What a day. XD

happy 420 to all.. i had started at midnight, and then a wake n bake, and now the fun is gonna start.. woooooo

bigsam83 said:
happy 420 to all.. i had started at midnight, and then a wake n bake, and now the fun is gonna start.. woooooo

Same here man, its been a fun day so far

Happy 420 everyone!

:-D

Oh happy day! Watching movies tonight and having Taco's from the local Mexican resturant...they make the bestest taco's and they are HOT anda spicy!

happy 420 everyone.... wish i could smoke with yall but with unfortunate events happening i wont get to. smoke a bowl for me guys and gals

Happy 420 yall! I cant smoke till 10PMest tonite,,,so I'll be there wit ya's later!

At 4:20 on 4/20/06 I was sitting on a log overlooking some nice secluded waterfalls smoking a bowl. It was nice. Nature rocks!

i luv 420 and today i was talking to my friend about how i been waitin for 420 and then a wome walked by and said do you no that 420 is hitlers birthday is that true but no matter wat i luv 420

HAPPY 420 ALL, I smoked at 420 AM 12AM 4/20 420PM and will be smoking the last minute of 420 as well! I've been cooked all day.

Sounds like you've been having quite the randy time B2tm. I had a wicked 420...had to write a 3hr exam at 2pm, but i got outa there and made it home for 420. me and my housemate chilled out in the backyard with a nice spliff of some of our homegrown. Then i chilled out and played guitar for a while.
Can't complain....HAPPY 420!

...i think i'm gonna go grab something to eat

This is what I just got done blazing...:cheesygrinsmiley:
HPIM0393.jpg

I took it with a 3.2mp Camera, so forgive the quailty...

Back
Top Bottom