Happy 4th July! ViparSpectra Gift For Independence Day: $299.99 Voucher

Hi, @oldskoolbudz,
This picture is used to show the suitable tent size of P4000, in different planting options, for VEG is 5.0' x 5.0', and for Bloom is 4.0' x 4.0'.
The line is a design and no meaning in this picture.

Question about the coverage of the P4000

In the pic below (from your site) there is a diagonal line shown (I added red arrow), is that how the light is supposed to hang in the space, at a diagonal or a graphic depicting something else?

Thx #ViparSpectra

coverage.jpg

#ViparSpectra

Even though I already have a tent and light, I'd love to win this contest, as I would plan to have a second tent/light setup so that I could have a) multiple grows going at different phases and/or b) use one tent for cannabis and the other for early sow veg and/or c) use one tent/light to grow male plants for pollen so that I can start doing my own crosses and seeds.

The biggest difference between the XS, P, and VS designs, let's have a look!

DiodesLED Driver
XS Series Samsung LM301BMean Well
P Series Samsung LM281B+Sosen Well
VS Series Samsung LM301BMean Well

First, we can see different Diodes and LED Driver between the XS series and P series, The heat dissipation effect of LM301B is better than Samsung LM281B, so the heat dissipation function of XS series is better than P series.

For the back cooling plate design, here is the picture of XS 1500, P1000, and VS1000. Through process design, the area of the back heat sink of XS is larger than that of VS, so the heat dissipation function of xs is better than VS.

1625710382399.png

1625710434018.png

1625712852410.png

#ViparSpectra

I'm really liking those light designs. What's the biggest difference between the XS, P, and VS designs? They all look very similar to me, just wondering if they are made for different applications.

Many friends want to get our lights in this event. First of all, thank you for your recognition of ViparSpectra. We plan to hold a giveaway event every month. Friends who are interested are welcome to participate. The more you participate, the greater possibility of winning. Thank you for your love. :love: :love:

Many friends want to get our lights in this event. First of all, thank you for your recognition of ViparSpectra. We plan to hold a giveaway event every month. Friends who are interested are welcome to participate. The more you participate, the greater possibility of winning. Thank you for your love. :love: :love:
Thank you for your generosity :green_heart:
#ViparSpectra

For more details about ViparSpectra's light, welcome to follow this new thread:

Back
Top Bottom