Happy Playz In The Garden

Hey all wutz up?

I am back with another duo grow featuring autoflowering Dosido and Northern Lightz X Pakistani chitral kush by @CaliSeedStore. I'm planning on training both heavily but not following any exact rhyme or reason....as the title suggest I will be playing with them 😉. This time around will be a bit different than the last few as I will now be growing in a basement with cooler tempz and slightly higher humidity, shouldn't be an issue but new territory that I will need to watch for a bit..but without wasting to much already missed time here is the list of grow equipment and other:

Lights- 95w yellow/white full spectrum LED and a 90w dual mode blurple LED....both non sponsored.

Grow space- 2ft-4ft-5ft mylar grow tent...non sponsored.

Pots and soil- fox farmz ocean forest blended with fox farmz happy frog and about 15% perlite in 2 gallon grow bags to start, they will be up potted after 30 days to 3-5 gallon grow bags not sure yet of exact size. But will be incorporating @DYNOMYCO this time around for when I do transplant....seen and heard good thingz about them. 👍

Air-flow - 6 inch non oscilating fan non sponsored, 10 inch exhaust fan for tent exhaust, and a 6 inch Aerowave oscillating fan from @VIVOSUN.

Humidity control- equate cool air humidifier for constant humidity control and a warm mist humidifier for temp boost and quick humidity increase.

 Nutrientz- Top dressed dry nutrientz Veg and Bloom by @GeoFlora Nutrients , supplements on hand for grow are fox farmz bush doctor cal-mag, miracle grow bone meal, and Terpinator. Will be grabbing a few more thingz next week just to have on hand.

Other- fire extinguisher, smoke detector, and other training/growing stuffz.

I'm sure I'm missing stuffz but this is a start... I will get photoz and update anything missing later this afternoon.....and here'z some strain info and predicted lookz

do-si-dos-automatic.jpg

Screenshot_20221013-091331-445.png

auto-northern-lights-x-pakistan-chitral-kush-5-autoflowering-feminised-cannabis-seeds.jpg

Screenshot_20221013-091145-454.png

Welcome back Happy, good luck on the new babies.

HH88, will check in from time to time…looking forward to some fast autos. Cheers
Thanks my friend, unfortunately both are not doing well.... One is "mooshy" and other is above ground but not full open... Been 2 days.... So I may have to restart but that'z the fun in all this never knowing what will happen after seed crackz.

I'll hop over and check you out in a bit🤙

Thanks my friend, unfortunately both are not doing well.... One is "mooshy" and other is above ground but not full open... Been 2 days.... So I may have to restart but that'z the fun in all this never knowing what will happen after seed crackz.

I'll hop over and check you out in a bit🤙
Good to see ya back at it bro.I’m going on this journey with you from time to time. CL🍀

Good to see ya back at it bro.I’m going on this journey with you from time to time. CL🍀
Lucky wutz up brutha, yes I'm back and trying to get back at it....may just soak another 4-5 and see wut happens lol.

I'll try to get caught up on your journal today.

Lucky wutz up brutha, yes I'm back and trying to get back at it....may just soak another 4-5 and see wut happens lol.

I'll try to get caught up on your journal today.
Been having a run of bad luck lately but hopefully will get it turned around soon. CL🍀

hey Happy, good luck with the new grow! I'll be checking in from time to time.

Thanks for mentioning CaliSeedStore... I'll check them out.

Well it's been a bit of time... 12 days.... but I think I have this little lady stabilized. The other one has not made it, was soggy and f'd from the start.

I have a bunch of random seeds....so I think I'm going to germinate 10-15 and see what happens. But I do need to fill the empty space in tent as to not waste electric cost.

But here she is little miss dosi.

IMG_20221025_063642616_HDR.jpg

Well it's been a bit of time... 12 days.... but I think I have this little lady stabilized. The other one has not made it, was soggy and f'd from the start.

I have a bunch of random seeds....so I think I'm going to germinate 10-15 and see what happens. But I do need to fill the empty space in tent as to not waste electric cost.

But here she is little miss dosi.

IMG_20221025_063642616_HDR.jpg
They’re so cute at that age, precious lil baby girl. Congratulations Daddy. lol CL🍀

Good mornin growerz, stonerz, and enthusiast.

Little miss dosido is moving along slowly but surely....not expecting anything crazy from her but she will be allowed to make it all the way to flower no matter how small she'll be...some of the best smoke Ive had has been from stunted or odd plants so it'll be interesting to see what she does.

All parameterz in tent have been good and stable.... 24-28c / 75-82f with RH stable between 40-50%.

But i dropped 3 lemon tree X dosido seedz that I got from my photoperiod lady I chopped a couple monthz back, and 4 random seedz from my seed collection from over the last 2 years....so I have no idea what they will do or be.

Other than that all is good no other news to report. Thankz for stopping by and have a great day y'all.

IMG_20221027_064021391.jpg

Day 15 +-

Hey wutz up all so itz day 15 give or take.... I say this as she stalled for a few dayz early on so I'm not sure if I want to count them or not...my journal my rulez 😉😂 lol.... But anywayz it seemz that we are off and at em. After work today I checked out little miss Dosi and she appearz to have almost doubled in size, not growing tall thankfully but for sure growing wider and more leaf growth.

I am sure I know what the issue initially was, and that would be to fine/powdery perlite mixed into the soil has created almost a mortar 🤦 and has made it a bit difficult for her little rootz to grow through it.... I should know better but in lew of everything I had goin on I over looked that.... but it is wut it is so moving along. I assume that her rootz have broken through said thick/hard spotz and is now onto my ocean forest/happy frog mix hence the new growth at a slightly accelerated rate 🤔 not sure but I will not mess with her to find out.

Temperature and humidity has been very steady 24-28c/75-82f with 40-50% rh at all times.

But not to much to add today...just happy shez pulling through 😌.

Thankz for stopping and checking thingz out I appreciate y'all and I'll catch ya on your end....have a bitchin night 🤙 :headbanger:

IMG_20221028_140827084.jpg

IMG_20221028_140821196.jpg

IMG_20221028_140812250_HDR.jpg

Happy to see you growing again, sorry I am just getting here! She is lovely my growmie!
:circle-of-love: you're gonna rock it!

Happy to see you growing again, sorry I am just getting here! She is lovely my growmie!
:circle-of-love: you're gonna rock it!
No worries thankz for stopping by krissi, I'm not growing to potential yet but she's getting me by 🙂.

No worries thankz for stopping by krissi, I'm not growing to potential yet but she's getting me by 🙂.
How is everything going otherwise? How is Happy?

Better than before that's for sure..... Thank you for asking....and I'll be back to my normal soon 👻

How have you been? I've seen quite a few of your journals I just really haven't had time to sit and read.

Back
Top Bottom