Happy To Be Back Growing

Lady Vadalon

Start Date is December 30, 2015

What strain is it? Berry Bomb Autoand something else?

Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis

:cheer:This is what is suppose to happen if I can do everything right.
Plant Height: Medium (70-120cm)
THC: High (15-20%)
Yield: High (300-350g/m²)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 70 days from seed
Stoned/High: Starts heady, moving nicely to a body buzz

Indoor
Soil Ocan Forest Fox Farm

These are starting out in Biodegradable seed starter pots because I read that autos are not to be transplanted
Type of light will be T8's

Temp of Room will try and keep at 70 or 72 degrees

My PH I plan on trying to keep it 6.2-6.7
I don't want any Pests
I will be watering as they need it.
I don't know if I will use any ferts

Dec_30_2015_grow.jpg

January_2_2016.jpg

Well, I am having issues keeping the seeds warm and moist. I should have soaked them. I was thinking about putting each starter pot into an open plastic bag to help hold the humidity.

Cheers to green fields,,:Namaste:,, agree totally on the temps of that pot, soil,, seeds be chilly indeed,, humid is good, cold not so much,, on top of the fridge maybe????

You will get it,, Just fine,, cheers to you:Namaste:

Welcome back. Subbed for the duration!

I put a sandwich bag over my seedling pots until they break the soil. I would make them warmer though, at least 65 F. Low wet temps are a recipe for mold and damping off. Maybe bring them to your bathroom?

Welcome, ShiggityFlip :welcome: :)

They are in my bathroom :( I cranked the heat up :) It is just really cold the high to day was 10 degrees I will try the bag thing and keep a close watch for the four letter word of mold. lol

Well, the temp is up. Now if, it will hold through out the night. It is only suppose to be 11 tonight and not -10 so, cross your fingers :)

Berry_Bomb_65_degrees.jpg

January 3,2016
I watered my seedlings today and found :cheer:
I turned the light off because it looked like some of my seeds turned upside down and I don't think that light is good for the tap root. I'm very happy considering how my first outdoor grow went before I took off for my trip back east. Very bad all the way around. SO :) a very good find this morning.

Jan_3_2016_berry_bomb_auto_babby.jpg

Please, ever so gentle with it,, so very delicate is that root,, :Namaste:

Must not be wet,, moist only, mush is bad for that delicate root, very,, cheers:Namaste:

Please, ever so gentle with it,, so very delicate is that root,, :Namaste:

Must not be wet,, moist only, mush is bad for that delicate root, very,, cheers:Namaste:

Yes, one of my first grows was mush. No, I made mud out of my soil it was past mush. And this is my second attempt with autos I do not want to mess this up like last summer. It was horrible, we were in the middle of moving so my plants were transported in the car almost every 3 days from 1400 feet to 4500 feet in elevation. I had very small plants. This grow is like getting back on the horse after a really bad fall. It has taken me almost 5 months to get over the fear. I think this is my 6th grow. Anyway, yes I want to be very carful with the exposed taps. :bitingnails:

And I see you've not only attracted ShiggityFlip but Rifleman and one of my all-time favorites nivek. Sweet. :battingeyelashes: Maybe I'll check in here more often while I try to get all this writing done. :laughtwo:

Good call on the over moist soil nivek. You beat me to it. :high-five:

Don't be afraid to let the soil dry out so much that it feels like you only have air in the cup. I know how difficult that is to do. I struggled with it myself and we ended up with a major discussion on the wet/dry cycle on my last thread that was filled with the most amazing photos of before and afters submitted by some real heavy-hitters. Let that soil dry to right before wilt and you'll be rewarded with a mass of lovely roots filling the cup.

Breathe easy, you're in excellent hands. I foresee a great harvest. :love:

Happy to see you stop in SweetSue :hug: Thank-you for the dry out advice !!

small update:
Two of the five Berry Bombs have come up. I realize it has only been six days from planting the Berry Bomb. On the 3rd of January I did one Dream machine and one Northern Lights Feminized seeds. I am crossing my fingers that they pop up and will get a good 90 day veg in before 12/12. I do really well with clones but I am kind of new to the seed adventure.
Day_7_jan_6_2016.jpg

Onward and oh so soon, upwards,, nice plantings,, again,, the soil,, sorry, it just looks wet to me, too wet,, might just look that way in the pic, but it is so important not to be wet,, moist only then dry out as sue mentioned,, those plants will get big together,, is there room for em all?? Especially after ninety days veg,, will be huge,, prepare thyself,, :Namaste:

Will be a huge haul as well,, exciting indeed,,

Happy to see you stop in SweetSue :hug: Thank-you for the dry out advice !!

small update:
Two of the five Berry Bombs have come up. I realize it has only been six days from planting the Berry Bomb. On the 3rd of January I did one Dream machine and one Northern Lights Feminized seeds. I am crossing my fingers that they pop up and will get a good 90 day veg in before 12/12. I do really well with clones but I am kind of new to the seed adventure.
Day_7_jan_6_2016.jpg

The magic veg time with seeds is 55days. By 55 days they will be showing great preflowers and be fully mature seedlings. The root mass will be great also. The plants need to be 55 days so they will flower without a hitch. So I bet in that time your plants will be plenty big enough to flower. For the ones to put outdoor just keep them in a fabric pot to prevent them from going rootbound and keep the plant trimmed to a manageable size. You can keep them that way forever almost, just keep pruning them back until ready to go outside.

Onward and oh so soon, upwards,, nice plantings,, again,, the soil,, sorry, it just looks wet to me, too wet,, might just look that way in the pic, but it is so important not to be wet,, moist only then dry out as sue mentioned,, those plants will get big together,, is there room for em all?? Especially after ninety days veg,, will be huge,, prepare thyself,, :Namaste:

Will be a huge haul as well,, exciting indeed,,

I had let them dry out before they were watered. It is all good about the soil. I would rather have someone say something then to just tell me that everything looks fine. Other words how am I to learn :) I looked today and I see some more green popping up in a different planter :cheer: One of my tents will hold 9 plants in a ScROG it is 5x9x8.
Here is plant three of the Berry Bomb Auto::cheer:

Berry_Bomb_Day_8_Jan_7_2016.jpg

The magic veg time with seeds is 55days. By 55 days they will be showing great preflowers and be fully mature seedlings. The root mass will be great also. The plants need to be 55 days so they will flower without a hitch. So I bet in that time your plants will be plenty big enough to flower. For the ones to put outdoor just keep them in a fabric pot to prevent them from going rootbound and keep the plant trimmed to a manageable size. You can keep them that way forever almost, just keep pruning them back until ready to go outside.

I can't grow outside here not with out a greenhouse.4500 feet even in the summer it is to hard to predict the weather. Last summer it dropped below 30 degrees at night and was over 100 during the day. I tried that last year while I was moving and I had some messed up plant. I want to try outside once more but I have to build a greenhouse first. Seeds are to expensive to loose like that.

I can't grow outside here not with out a greenhouse.4500 feet even in the summer it is to hard to predict the weather. Last summer it dropped below 30 degrees at night and was over 100 during the day. I tried that last year while I was moving and I had some messed up plant. I want to try outside once more but I have to build a greenhouse first. Seeds are to expensive to loose like that.

ooh that's a rough temperature swing. I always go from initial seed to a big clonebank so things are much cheaper for me. I almost always have too many clones than I need. I am flowering 12 plants right now and this is my veg garden:
IMG_43638.JPG

As you can see I need a little more restraint in the cloning department.

That is a lot of green for one person. One of my grows I had 29 plants and donated most them to a local place that helped medical clients.

Back
Top Bottom