Happy to be here!

pipeman69

Hello everyone. I must say I am very happy to be apart of this forum and although I am not an expert by any means,
I hope that I can contribute to this forum. I have been growing on and of for a few years but mostly good bag seed. The last couple of years I have stepped up my game and pretty much became a well seasond grower. I would like to share my experience with you guy's and would like to come to this forum for help when I need it. My current grow now is nearing the end. I have some aurora indica, jock horror, nypd which for some reason one is purple, and jackberry x kandy kush x herijuana. My first question is how do I upload pics so I can share my grow with you guy's?
Thanks

Re: Happy to be here!!

Welcome to 420!!! :420: :welcome:

I see you joined in July 2013, but since you made your first post today, I assume you are a newbie?

I'd love to see how your grows are going, so when you get a journal up I'll check it out!

As for posting pictures, I would start by checking out this thread:

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I hope that you enjoy every minute you spend on this forum; I know I do! :thumb: :ganjamon:

Thank you. I did join in 2013 and had a hard time loging in so I just let it go but the forum I did belong to seems to be fading and personally I would rather belong to a forum in my home land USA! Not to disrespect the surrounding countries but I think this is where I belong.
Thanks

Hello everyone. I must say I am very happy to be apart of this forum and although I am not an expert by any means,
I hope that I can contribute to this forum. I have been growing on and of for a few years but mostly good bag seed. The last couple of years I have stepped up my game and pretty much became a well seasond grower. I would like to share my experience with you guy's and would like to come to this forum for help when I need it. My current grow now is nearing the end. I have some aurora indica, jock horror, nypd which for some reason one is purple, and jackberry x kandy kush x herijuana. My first question is how do I upload pics so I can share my grow with you guy's? thanks

:welcome: pipeman69 :high-five: nice intro pman! try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. LMK if u still need help with uploading pics, I'll fix that for you:reading420magazine:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom