Happy to join this family

Devilscabbage

Hello all guess its proper to introduce myself ..you can call me devilscabbage or j idc im on the east coast been smoking for 8 years gonna try a closet grow here soon just ordered the 60 day lemon from bonza hope it works out ..anyways super glad to be apart of this group ..you guys seem very helpful and supportive hope to make some friends happy smoking and happy growing

We're happy to have you Devil!!

You must be familiar with the site, the people here are helpful and supportive. A lot of them put in a lot of time to help out the little guy. I consider myself the little guy.

Happy to hear you're considering a grow. There's tons of resources available her for people of all skill types so, don't hesitate to dive in and ask questions!

I look forward to watching you strut your stuff :)

Exactly the type of awesome people im talking about...thanks alot n ill try my best ..0 skill level but ive been reading alot on here

Since you have a little free time consider reading up on how to create a journal! There's some good information in there and it's nice to have a well laid out journal so people will find t easy and know what their looking at.

All the best, friend!

Good idea! That's the same plan I follow. I have jumped the gun a coupe times and started before the seeds arrived but I found it hard to get followers without any good pictures of seeds or plant.

Feel free to tag along on my journal if you want to kill time. Any of my journals are a nice place to start. I even failed miserably on the bottom one. So go ahead, have a laugh at my misfortune. Maybe you'll learn something :)

Welcome, fellow east coaster here..Good luck!!

Yeaaaa i kinda caught that when i read it this time and looked at your name haha ..go figure is right

Don't be confused,, I am a Med man for the masses. Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom