Happy Valentines Day BUDdy: An Awesome Vault Promo!

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

The prize on 420 Magazine is 5 Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please! Tag your pals!

Promo will close on the 20th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We also have a Valentines gift for you all, we were planning to only put this up for Valentines Day itself but because we love you all so much we have decided to put it live straight away – use discount code Valentines14 in the cart at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and get 14% off your total order! Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store now to place your order :)
For my Valentine's Day I will be spending it with the Love's of my life we will have our smoke sessions in the grow room to show my lovely plants that they are special too! And to show them appreciation for their lovely qualities

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

The prize on 420 Magazine is 5 Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and a Vault Tee Shirt. To enter just leave a comment. Tell us about your Valentines Day plans this year, if any?

Promo will close on the 20th Feb and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

We also have a Valentines gift for you all, we were planning to only put this up for Valentines Day itself but because we love you all so much we have decided to put it live straight away – use discount code Valentines14 in the cart at The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and get 14% off your total order! Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store now to place your order :)
Valentine's day for me is a family day. Take the family out and enjoy our day. Thanks for the chance i would love to try some auto flower's.

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

I'm going to take my wife out for dinner, music, drinking , and dancing... she is also active in our grows, learning with me as we grow together in life and 420... Happy Valentine's Day 420 Family..

Nothing too fancy for us, just taking her to one of my favourite restaurants she hasn't been to yet for a good meal then home for a cheap bottle of wine and.......

Believe I once read that one cannot truly love another without first loving ones self?

Since I do not have a love interest....I will love myself and plan to give myself a Valentine gift of an ounce of high quality jar cure sativa buds, but since I have no money to buy it (or any in fact)...no love for me this year .
:)

Thanks for another nice promo and good fortune to the winners*

Well... The misses said she will be taking me out for dinner... But I plan to surprise her with roses, lots and lots of chocolates, a candle that has a letter with heartfelt words, a teddy bear and if all goes well a matching set of watches for us two... Just before we go out and I'll still pay dinner :circle-of-love: :thanks:

Life is short... Spoil your loved ones!

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

Me and the wife are hermits...so a fire, sum drinks, sum smoke...the usual :passitleft:
darth valentine.PNG

Thanks for the opportunity George...I'm in. We will have a nice dinner...and I'll tend to my garden.

Being an old school stoner romantic, Valentine's day is special because I proposed to my ole lady on that day. So our tradition is to enjoy a bowl, dinner and a movie. After the movie another bowl, shower and the Kumasutra. Would love to try out the Auto Blueberry Domina from Ministry of Cannabis and see my wife in just a Vault Tee Shirt.

findyourBUDdy-2.jpg

Well for Valentine's Day ill be chilling on my sofa with my dog and cat with a few movies...oh and making and munching on edibles. So plz plz let me win some seeds, at least itd be a better year with a win like that lol.

Back
Top Bottom