Harborside Oakland Now Carries Clones

SmokeyMacPot

They carryed clones years ago. The folks at Harborside decided that it would be better to stop selling clones due to past DEA cultivation raids. Now as the pollitical climate has changed so has their policy. They now agian sell clones. Checked them out a week or so ago. Clones look A+ fresh and green with a well developed root system. I don't really remember all there strains. There was GDP, Purple Kush, The Church, and Super Skunk. They also carry quality seed. Check 'em out if your in the need of seed or clones.

Re: Harborside Oakland Now Carrys Clones

they have the church?
i remember a time when only a few select clients got the church...
that was before greenhouse found out about it and went global with the strain...
thanks for spreading the word brother!

Yes they sure do have the church. I was so very excited to see it aswell. The temptation was to much to bare and I walked out with a couple.. Look forward to a review.

Everytime that I have been there recently, they have had the Church strain. This past week they had Blue Dream, AK-47, Cheese, and Shiva Skunk. They also had a very nice mother plant for sale. They are always helpful and courtious.

this place is amazing.

their "burkle" just blows minds. i caught the flu this weekend and it honestly completely wiped out the symptoms for a few hours and i was actually able to function

Well, if you can't get to Oakland, there are other places in the bay area. There is a new place in Redwood City (Blue Dream) carrying clones. Up in Lucerne, they have clones at a swap meet and I have seen clones on craigslist recently. Of course, you have to have proper authorization. As usual places in the city carry clones (Bernal Heights, Alternative Patient Caregivers). Way up north, the iCenter in arcata has clones. I still have not seen better clones then those at Coffee Shop Blue Sky and Haborside. I think they might both be hooked up with Oaksterdam.

The real deal "CHURCH BUD" a.k.a. ELVIS/ ELVIS PRESSEDME/ THE SHIT THAT KILLED ELVIS(citral x skunk), is completely different from what GHS offers as the church. If the REAL ELVIS CUT was used in the GHS version of the church, then the resulting re-creation of the original clone failed miserably. Merely another horrible ELVIS impersonation. Im hoping I dont come off as an arrogant prick. Im just tryin to set the record straight. GHS claims that they named this strain "the church" with the band system of a down, after lyrics from one of their songs. Kiss my arse. Not to mention the GHS version is predominately Indica; as where the Elvis/Church clone is a fast n hefty sativa. The Elvis as I prefer to refer to it as, has been my absolute herbal soulmate for over a decade. I have been very fortunate 2 be part of such a large family of hippies and have sampled many strains of ganja referred to as "elite"; and though im quite fond of many of them, the Elvis still remains 2 b my #1 lady. I recently decided to undertake a new project and self my ELVIS. I've never really attempted to create an IBL, but now I have the time, land,and peace of mind necessary to do so. So Who knows maybe Some elvis s1's will be floatin around soon.

the "Church" has been grown for System for over a decade...
when Shavo went to visit Arjan, he told him his favorite strain was "Church" only grown in LA for them and a few select celebrities... Arjan then sent his team to LA to find the strain and brought it back to Holland to develop... I am unsure if he actually got the true Church strain or not until i see it, but you can rest assured that the name was given to the strain over a decade ago before the first album even dropped, named by either Shavo, Daron or the grower... I've smoked Church hundreds of time on tour with them, did probably 50 shows with those guys... take a look at the System of a Down photos in the 420 Bands section, they are all smoking Church...;)

GHS claims that they named this strain "the church" with the band system of a down, after lyrics from one of their songs.

Just TO CLEAR SOME CONFUSION. When i said "GHS claims that they named this strain "the church" with the band system of a down, after lyrics from one of their songs. Kiss my arse." I was implying ghs as being full of shit.For the church was named for one of the peculiar aromas it emits; which smells very similar to frankencense, which is an aromatic resin obtained from trees of the genus Boswellia, which is used as incense during catholic mass. Thus,This is why it was named the church. Arjan himself claims that in 2005 during a variety naming session,in which system of a down, was part of the very important smokers panel; S.O.A.D. helped GHS arrive at the name the church after the lyrics in one of their songs. This is what Ed rosenthal says in the big book of buds 3 in the first paragraph for the GHS church description,"The L.A. based heavy metal band, system of a down, sat in with GH breeders on a little variety naming session back in 2005 when they appeared on the very important smokers panel. They helped Green House to arrive at the name "the church" after the lyrics in one of their songs." Considering GHS was one of the biggest supporters of E.R. BBB 3, Why would their strain info be incorrect? In my last post I also said "The Elvis as I prefer to refer to it as, has been my absolute herbal soulmate for over a decade." In fact the name "church" has been around for atleast fifteen years, if not more. The Elvis/Church was not bred in L.A. The church is most definetly an east coast strain.

Ghs seeds is full of b.s. And dont want people to know that they are name fame thieves. If u want the church look for the real clone. The church a.k.a. The elvis, is very popular on the east coast. From new york to miami

i wouldn't say that, maybe there is mixed communication somewhere... i'll ask them about it next time we talk... all i know is the la church has absolutely nothing to do with any east coast church/elvis cross and ghs did not name the church strain from la, period... people make up names every day...

So many names, but all it seems to come down to is 'good' weed or 'bad' weed. I never put much stock in a names. Stay Down

So many names, but all it seems to come down to is 'good' weed or 'bad' weed. I never put much stock in a names. Stay Down

And this place can tell you what percentage of THC your clone should produce.

"Elvis is a sativa/indica mix. It's a clone only strain with it's exact linage being unknown. It finishes in about 60 days. It grows to medium height and has sativa-like buds that have a very special taste and smell to them. Called the "Church" for it's sandlewood like incense taste with a up sativa high.Elvis pictures taken from another site." If you wanna argue with Joe brand and chemdog, go ahead. The real Elvis A.K.A. "church" is an East coast strain with its earliest known where abouts being New England by way of Philly around 1988. This is a known fact, for only a handfull of people I guess.

So, then Green House "Church" is "Elvis"?

I got my clones from Harborside and they are "Church" (I actually have 2 moms too) so I assumed they are Green House since I have not heard anything different till now....

So, then I have "Elvis" AKA "Church"?

They are aggressive growers btw...

I would imagine Harborside has the real deal clone only church, but I'm not certain. P.O. had some real deal elvis cuts awhile back, but most clubs tend to impersonate the king.......The GHSC strain "The church" has no genetic relation to the real clone only.The GHSC "church" is bred from- Swiss sativa, Skunk, Super Skunk, and Northern Lights. As where the original Elvis a.k.a. "The church" Was bred from a nasty Road kill skunk of the highest order/and a special citral Valley hash plant. The clone you got from Harborside could be the real deal but I'm not certain. A sure fire way to know if you got the real deal, is this.... ASK YOURSELF?.....SELF Does my grow room smell like a rat crawled up a skunks ASScrack died, and then the skunk proceeded to bathe in a mixed berry, synthetic sandalwood, dirt and Dog shit Smoothie.......Also Go to thcfarmer and checkout Topdawg seeds forum for a thread entitled Elvis, and it has a picture of a perfectly beautiful Elvis specimen(nice and faded going for purple) for you to take a gander at. Hope this helps bro.

:laughtwo:

Yes, I had looked at that Elvis TD's thread a while ago, and just now.

I am still only 2 weeks into flower so I have no comparison yet, however they are starting to turn purple like that, I will keep a closer eye on them

Thanks for the info +++rep

Back
Top Bottom