Hard to puff

Bonethugs420

I've been rolling joints, and sometimes they are hard to puff am I rolling them to tight, or putting too much in the roller?? I like to roll some fatties but I feel like I may be wasting it.. any thoughts?

its mainly out of my king size roller, nah I think Pflynn is right, I guess I will just have to put less in my roller... damn it..

Learn to hand roll, its worth the effort. Machines are notorious for over tightening herb.

Joints are wasteful. Strike that. I would hardly call passing a joint a waste, but joints put more smoke in the air than other methods. Fewer puffs per gm. go into lungs. But, passing a joint in the circle has a different feel than passing a pipe. Its a different "kind" of circle. Being in that kind of circle is worth the extra herb. Different. not better.

I smoke outside and a joint is the way I like to toke, and I toke on the way home from work too so I think I will just put less in my roller.. Don't get me wrong I do have a nice pipe but trying to flick that lighter several times when the wind is going or nosey neighbors are on the deck is something I like to avoid.. so my joint or blunt is the way for me.

I was blazing a cognac flavored paper when people walked by and was like "someone is smoking a cigar, yuck cigars are nasty" I thought it was funny.

I remember one time i had a new roller i just got, packed way to much in it and tried turning it and as i did it opened up and the weed went everywhere, so pissed cause it was my last bit lmao. I'd say your just putting to much in it, if they come out tight again try loosening it up by rolling your fingers back and forth on the joint, not to hard though.

Back
Top Bottom