Harley Grows Again

Harley001

OK here we go again this is my third grow and I will be using Growologys' three step program I have 4 out of seven seeds that have become seedlings the three seeds that have not broken ground were started a couple of days later

Soil is a mix of Canadian Peat, perlight, Dolomite lime, and growologys' step one ( micos)
Lighting is California Light Works 5 watt LED panels the SS400's
Light cycle will be 18/6
I will be using some #5 Airpots and my room is 6' X 6' X 8' tall
Room is ventilated with a 6 inch muffin fan vented to the garage

Some pictures
IMG_128419.JPG
IMG_128317.JPG
IMG_128819.JPG
IMG_128718.JPG
IMG_129018.JPG
IMG_129115.JPG
IMG_128915.JPG

:popcorn:

I'm pulling up a chair. I wish you much luck in your future endeavors. :cheer:

Quick question though, I'm curious to the genetics of your G13. Do you know the seedbank? I've been looking and looking for years. Seems like pure G13 is almost lost at this point. There's a company in Canada selling the strain for $200/two beans, Dr. Greenthumb. Just asking because I want to grow G13 again.

Wow! I'm in !!! :popcorn:

Can't wait!! :cheer:
Welcome Les pull up a chair and have a toke

Welcome BAR there's plenty of chairs grab one and enjoy.

I'm pulling up a chair. I wish you much luck in your future endeavors. :cheer:

Quick question though, I'm curious to the genetics of your G13. Do you know the seedbank? I've been looking and looking for years. Seems like pure G13 is almost lost at this point. There's a company in Canada selling the strain for $200/two beans, Dr. Greenthumb. Just asking because I want to grow G13 again.
Sorry for any confusion the G13 is from Barneys farm and it's actually called G13 Haze it's a cross between the original G13 and the original haze

That's what it's all about Harley.

That sounds a little familiar lol, I think mine had around that many tops! :) its simply a great method to get all sites bang on the level and all spaced evenly, giving the big Single Colas buds as you say. I messed mine up a fair bit, so with your touch Im sure you will have a complete monster on your hands!!! :) Can't wait!!!

We'll have to wait and see how it turns out, it's my first time so I wouldn't count on too much. I just hopin for beginners luck lol.
Right now patience is my biggest fault I am really anxious to get into the meat of things but the babies are still too small for a while yet
I finally have them in the room and not outside in the cold but sunny weather. I strained my back on Tuesday, after starting seeds on Monday thinking I would finish up some painting and have them in the grow room, and then I went golfing under the influence of some Blue Dream ( to kill the back pain ) and on Wednesday I couldn't move it took until Saturday to get feeling good enough to finish up the room so I could get the babies in there. Now that they are in a controlled environment I hope to see some improvement in the rate of growth been pretty slow up to now.

Back
Top Bottom