Harley Grows Multiple Strains

I was told be the breeder that it is the same as they used to tie around the stick in the 60's and 70's and called Thai stick. Now do I know for sure... Nope... but will be able to tell ya in about 10 weeks or so. If it is even close to what my memory of it is I will be happy..
Color me sub'd and jealous of your room...:green_heart: ...:circle-of-love:

Wow Brooklyn, you're taking it way back! And do you remember when another apt was hooked to the same big roof antenna & they went up there to adjust it and they mucked up your reception? LOL... Those were the days.

I was told be the breeder that it is the same as they used to tie around the stick in the 60's and 70's and called Thai stick. Now do I know for sure... Nope... but will be able to tell ya in about 10 weeks or so. If it is even close to what my memory of it is I will be happy..
Color me sub'd and jealous of your room...:green_heart: ...:circle-of-love:
Than you I'm happy you like my room it is my second one built to correct some issues of the first room.
I remember when I was in Thailand sitting in a room with an old Thai sampling a slice of Thai Stick in a bamboo bong with the tip of a water buffalo's horn hollowed out for the bowl . What a rip I nearly cough up a lung. I is by far my favorite smoke! the strain I have takes 16 weeks to finish in flower and I plan on vegging for 8 weeks. I'll be 4 weeks in this coming Wednesday. Good thing I have plenty of other strains to smoke.lol

Wow Brooklyn, you're taking it way back! And do you remember when another apt was hooked to the same big roof antenna & they went up there to adjust it and the mucked up your reception? LOL... Those were the days.
Hi BAR and welcome it's just startin this is gonna be a long one Flowering time is 16 weeks for the Thai Stick
Oh and thank you for the invite to your journal my friend.....:circle-of-love:
Hi Dennise glad to see you made it over and welcome we have some things in common this grow some Thai and using Grology nutes and some fluxing wow! I will be watchin your grow very closely as a precursor to what will transpire in my grow perhaps.
I remember Thai Stick and on top of that we'd smear hash oil on the rolling papers with a toothpick. Oh the smoking rituals I used to be into back in the day. We'd buy an ounce and ration it out! Hahaha. I remember. Long term is in tact thankfully. I remember watching reruns of Star Trek every day on WPIX. This is before cable. I'm talking antenna on the roof and 5 channels. WNEW, WPIX, WWOR, WABC, WCBS, WNBC, WLIW, Channel 13 PBS. I remember watching Wonderama, Sandy Becker and cartoons on Saturday. Shmokin. Good memories.
Hi and welcome Gardenfarie. My first experience with Thai Stick was in Thailand in a hut with an old Thai sittin on the floor with a stack of Thai Stick bundles (20 sticks to the bundle) in the corner and a small cutting block in front of the old man with a knife that looked like a small Samari sword and a bamboo bong with a bowl made from the tip of a water buffalo's horn. I have to say that Thai Stick is my favorite smoke!

Thai Stick was definitely something to behold back then. It was simply the strongest you could buy and the cleanest. Everything was always full of stems and seed back then. `Now, sensimilla is the norm. I used to deal a little bit back in the 70s and we'd get those 20 stick bundles in the States. How I am remembering this is a mystery.

My buddy and I brought a duffel bag full of Thai Stick back to Okinawa after leaving Thailand in the dry bays of our aircraft (I was in the Air Force during Viet Nam) so we could get it through customs. I could tell you stories except for the guidelines won't allow it but needless to say It was a time of good and bad and the Stick made it much easier to cope.

I am so looking forward to harvesting the Thai it will be hard to wait but all good things are worth the wait right?

My buddy and I brought a duffel bag full of Thai Stick back to Okinawa after leaving Thailand in the dry bays of our aircraft (I was in the Air Force during Viet Nam) so we could get it through customs. I could tell you stories except for the guidelines won't allow it but needless to say It was a time of good and bad and the Stick made it much easier to cope.

I am so looking forward to harvesting the Thai it will be hard to wait but all good things are worth the wait right?

Welcome Home Soldier! Tears in my eyes brother. I fought for you. I protested for you to be brought home to us. I cried tears every night as I watched the scroll. They don't even do that any more. Just war and kill. Anyway, if you brought back the whole Thailand it would not have bothered me. I hope now after all these years you have been given some respite from the images indelibly burned into your mind.

with love,
Victoria

:green_heart::thanks::green_heart:

Welcome Home Soldier! Tears in my eyes brother. I fought for you. I protested for you to be brought home to us. I cried tears every night as I watched the scroll. They don't even do that any more. Just war and kill. Anyway, if you brought back the whole Thailand it would not have bothered me. I hope now after all these years you have been given some respite from the images indelibly burned into your mind.

with love,
Victoria

:green_heart::thanks::green_heart:
It warms my heart to read your words of love! We thought we were fighting for our freedom and then reality set in and it was soul crushing to return home to a country that was ashamed of us the only job I could get was digging ditches. After being Crew Chief of a C-130 aircraft worth 30 million dollars. It has been a struggle to say the least but now things are changing and we (Viet Nam vets) are being accepted as servicemen who gave it all to keep our way of like in tact. At 64 years old I have always held out the notion Cannabis would be legal and I still hold on to that dream that I will see it in my life time.

Again thank you from the bottom of my heart :peace::green_heart::circle-of-love::passitleft::woohoo:

In New York we never understood the shunning. It is not something us noreasters would ever do to a soldier. I lost about ten friends in that war. I am almost 60, so your age group. The exact same thing happened to our soldiers during this war and the last Gulf war. Eh, let's forget that.

And, pot is legal in two states. Who EVER in a million years thought that would be the case in our life?

Hey, I'm with you on that. I just see movement and rapid movement. Once these dooshies see how much tax money this generates we will see hemp farms, hemp clothes, hemp paper, hemp fuel, hemp everything. Pot this, pot food, soda, brownies, pot buds, pot pot...everywhere pot! It's coming! Have faith.

So glad to catch a good grow! My manager at work is an older feller like you, also served and remember's the Thai sticks, he's told me many stories about them, sucks to be a youngin and never getting to actually see or taste it with my own eyes. Old soul, young body. Also, thanks for serving! Not all of us young punks forget, and we should all take the time, stop, thank you, and shake your hand for the service you gave our country. If we still protested and cared, this world might be actually heading towards more great things! Will be following this, and if you have the time feel free to check out my first grow as well.

1st:

That room looks amazing, you even put moldings around the door! Great ventilation setup! I did what i could with my spare bedroom in my apartment, but if i had a garage i'd love to be doing what you are! (my motorcicle takes up my 3' X 7' "storage shed"

2nd:

So what kind of Harley ya got!? good to see a fellow rider!

Keep it up, and keep the rubber side down!

Much appreciated! I'm along for the ride now, so ill hang in there till she's finished! My old man has a 07 Road King with the batwing, And a 117CI custom that I'm supposed to be getting for christmas. Right now I ride a 650 single bobber, built her all myself damned near, all black and white and Jack daniel'ed.

Back
Top Bottom