Harley Grows Multiple Strains

Harley09

Hi all and welcome to my new journal
This grow I will be growing Thai Stick, G-13 Haze, Liberty Haze, Ultimate Purple, and Lucy
I am growing in a mix of Canadian spagum peatmoss, perlite, growology mycorhizae ( step one), and dolomite lime. I will
Pots are #5 air pots
Lights are two CLW SS400's for a total of 640 watts
nutes will be Dogget and Simpson
Grow room is 6' x 6' but I will only be using 6' x 3' for the grow area
the room is well ventilated and stealthy
the room has been wired with 3 quad receptacles on a 20 amp breaker

Here are some shots of the room as I was building it
IMG_127615.JPG
IMG_127720.JPG
IMG_128318.JPG
IMG_128420.JPG
IMG_128119.JPG

Finally found ya. Your room looks great, know you`re gonna love it. Our grow rooms are very similar, mines 7' x 7' x 7' in my garage. Have grown Marigolds along with my girls. Does help with odor control. Looks like you got a good start with your little ones.

Finally found ya. Your room looks great, know you`re gonna love it. Our grow rooms are very similar, mines 7' x 7' x 7' in my garage. Have grown Marigolds along with my girls. Does help with odor control. Looks like you got a good start with your little ones.
Hi Yooper and welcome to my new grow. I'm am a little concerned over the slow growth of the little ones they will be 4 weeks on Wednesday and I topped them on the Wednesday the 28th and I can just barely see the new stems starting to grow. I know I need to be patient but that's not one of my virtues. Anyway it's great to have you along for the ride.:peace::welcome:

Hi Les and welcome to my grow pull up a chair and light up there's plenty of cured bud in jars on the table help yourself while we wait for the next harvest.:peace::welcome:

Hi Big Jack and welcome to my grow
The lights are about 3 feet away and I sill get very tight nodal growth and the 5 watt diodes are strong enough to penetrate at that height
my par is about 1660 at the current height . I am letting the plants grow up to the lights. I think it helps while they are young to lessen the stress some and they seem to be growing ok.

Harley Grows Multiple Strains

:popcorn::nicethread: I was wondering Harley, is there a difference between Wild Thai & Thai Stick? I really would love to get some Thai Stick beans if my Wild Thai isn't the same strain. I loved it as a teenager.

Very nice room! I want a room. He Lady Dee, I looked up your new light that came a few weeks ago and saw someone selling it for about 115 dollars. Is that right? It also says it covers 90cm, which is about 45". That is pretty amazing if it's true. I would buy three of those if I knew I could grow indoors using them. They also say they are good for 50k hours, which I love. A lot to consider especially now after seeing this incredible room!

Subbed.

:popcorn::nicethread: I was wondering Harley, is there a difference between Wild Thai & Thai Stick? I really would love to get some Thai Stick beans if my Wild Thai isn't the same strain. I loved it as a teenager.

I don't know yet but I can tell you when I get done with this grow and test the bud I will know if the Thai Stick I am growing is really Thai Stick. Dennise is grow some Wild Thai she may be able to tell you if there is any difference. I would think that there is a difference how much I don't know. Sorry I'm not much help right now but I hope in the future (about 6 months) to have an answer.

I remember Thai Stick and on top of that we'd smear hash oil on the rolling papers with a toothpick. Oh the smoking rituals I used to be into back in the day. We'd buy an ounce and ration it out! Hahaha. I remember. Long term is in tact thankfully. I remember watching reruns of Star Trek every day on WPIX. This is before cable. I'm talking antenna on the roof and 5 channels. WNEW, WPIX, WWOR, WABC, WCBS, WNBC, WLIW, Channel 13 PBS. I remember watching Wonderama, Sandy Becker and cartoons on Saturday. Shmokin. Good memories.

Back
Top Bottom