Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

they are going through the second swell now and are already vert frosty..expect the flower to gain the most weight in the coming weeks. great work taking care of these girls.

is the first one the lsd? i like that one the most. then the liberty haze then the white widow?

Happy Weednesday Harley!
I think a good average size cola should be 2oz:) but we all need to have a dream:)
but 3to7 grams would be quite a feat too:)

they are going through the second swell now and are already vert frosty..expect the flower to gain the most weight in the coming weeks. great work taking care of these girls.

is the first one the lsd? i like that one the most. then the liberty haze then the white widow?

Thanks B You are right the first is Lucy the second is Lucy from the top and then Liberty Haze and the last three are White Widow I'm having a hard time labeling the pics I post:peace::thanks::thumb:

OK here is what I did yesterday made some pills
IMG_074518.JPG
these were made by simply drying the trim I had until it was good and dry, then I cooked it for 15 min. at 300 degrees in a turkey oven bag.
Next I ground it up into a powder with a coffee grinder then the pills were filled using a pill loading device and place into a jar. We got 250 pills size 0 from 4 ounces of trim. I take 4 pills about 2/3 of a gram and get a slight body buzz and relaxation for about 3 hrs:peace::thumb::circle-of-love:

bud size and weight is dependent on strain and veg time, if you lollypop a plant you could easily got a 1oz bud or outdoors you could smash that by a lot more,

indoors with a topped more monster cropped plant id be happy with anything from an 8th to 1/4 for the main colas, the more tops you got the less it will weight but many more smaller buds can add up to more than 1 big main cola,
your sure going to have a good yield though, the final numbers will be good for sure,

you done a great job, very nice looking plants, they really put on weight in the last 2 weeks so im sure they will swell more the cloes they get to the finish

bud size and weight is dependent on strain and veg time, if you lollypop a plant you could easily got a 1oz bud or outdoors you could smash that by a lot more,

indoors with a topped more monster cropped plant id be happy with anything from an 8th to 1/4 for the main colas, the more tops you got the less it will weight but many more smaller buds can add up to more than 1 big main cola,
your sure going to have a good yield though, the final numbers will be good for sure,

you done a great job, very nice looking plants, they really put on weight in the last 2 weeks so im sure they will swell more the cloes they get to the finish

Thanks DP it's the first time harvesting buds in some 30 odd years I was trying to think what I might get for yield. A realistic number is somewhere a round a pound I've got 70 good bud sites and more small buds that are filling out. The buds on lucy are as big around as a golf ball and stacked two high(about 4"-5")

Have to wait and see:peace::thanks::thumb::high-five::circle-of-love:

it also depends how much the lost during drying, just try not to let them dry out to much before doing the cure, they dry out to dry if left long enough and you will lose a lot more weight that way, so keep a good eye on the drying process but im sure its old news and you know all this,

ive found the 70% loss in weight from wet to dry a bit off, sometimes it can be around 50% but ive not had any buds that lose 70% but then im not checking all my buds, i just weigh the biggest buf and then when its dry and find around 50 to 60% at most is lost during drying process, also some strains have heavy dense buds and some have light fluffier buds, so until its dried and cured you will only be able to guess, but yours look nice a dense so im sure you will be very happy with the harvest,

id be very happy if it was mine,

it also depends how much the lost during drying, just try not to let them dry out to much before doing the cure, they dry out to dry if left long enough and you will lose a lot more weight that way, so keep a good eye on the drying process but im sure its old news and you know all this,

ive found the 70% loss in weight from wet to dry a bit off, sometimes it can be around 50% but ive not had any buds that lose 70% but then im not checking all my buds, i just weigh the biggest buf and then when its dry and find around 50 to 60% at most is lost during drying process, also some strains have heavy dense buds and some have light fluffier buds, so until its dried and cured you will only be able to guess, but yours look nice a dense so im sure you will be very happy with the harvest,

id be very happy if it was mine,

I've already started to play around with the drying and curing I've got a couple of buds drying right now and they are still pretty damp but sticky as hell and I have a small bud that has been dried and is now curing in a white oak box that has been soaked with some soft white wine it smell pretty good and I'll have about three weeks cure on it when I smoke test it.....:peace::thanks::circle-of-love::thumb::high-five:

ive tried ken estes gdp a couple of times but i only bought single seeds i all turned out female, so the best male was used for pollen, it all works out in the end but id of loved to of had a fem to sample the buds, been wanting that strain for a while but would be best if i bought 10 seeds to make sure i got at least 1 female, its all id need as it would be cloned or revegged or both

Back
Top Bottom