Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

Happy Friedday Harley!
are you going to let the others go till all the trichs are at least cloudy?50% just don't seem right and you may have cheated yourself out of some weight.
way to go though thats a nice stash when it is all dry anyway. congrats on the new babies too:)

I harvested two at 50% to get a head high the others I will wait a little longer but no more than a week except lucy and liberty haze they are still a ways off Liberty Haze has just started to take off again she's gonna need to fatten up a lot I happy with the weight I got from the two girls I harvested after the mistakes made on this grow, not too bad for me and the smoke is great.
These plants never got over 18" tall due to being stunted very early I their growth. I made too many changes early on. They were actually started in hydro but that went south too quickly and I move to soil as it's what I know best. There was the lighting schedule I can it so many times I couldn't decide on when to start the cycle and when to stop until late into veg. Lastly I didn't feed enough or have the right combination but I have found some new stuff that worked well while the girls were in flower. Like I said I'm happy with what I got so far.
I have two white widow left that are the size of the two I took I will keep close track of their harvest to see if they put on much more weight:peace::thanks::high-five::circle-of-love:

I harvested two at 50% to get a head high the others I will wait a little longer but no more than a week except lucy and liberty haze they are still a ways off Liberty Haze has just started to take off again she's gonna need to fatten up a lot I happy with the weight I got from the two girls I harvested after the mistakes made on this grow, not too bad for me and the smoke is great.
These plants never got over 18" tall due to being stunted very early I their growth. I made too many changes early on. They were actually started in hydro but that went south too quickly and I move to soil as it's what I know best. There was the lighting schedule I can it so many times I couldn't decide on when to start the cycle and when to stop until late into veg. Lastly I didn't feed enough or have the right combination but I have found some new stuff that worked well while the girls were in flower. Like I said I'm happy with what I got so far.
I have two white widow left that are the size of the two I took I will keep close track of their harvest to see if they put on much more weight:peace::thanks::high-five::circle-of-love:

harvest pics'
IMG_077820.JPG
IMG_077923.JPG
IMG_077620.JPG
IMG_077723.JPG
IMG_078215.JPG
IMG_078024.JPG
IMG_078322.JPG
IMG_078417.JPG
IMG_078119.JPG
NOT SO BAD !!!!!!!!!!!:peace::high-five::thumb::cheer::circle-of-love::tokin::passitleft::bigtoke::woohoo:

they are very very pretty and healthy but they are a bit skinny. nice pull..i bet they will smoke great. you have a lot of healthy trichs too all over them

nice my friend, im sure you will take what you learned from this grow and be more prepared for future grows,

the plants usually put on the most weight in the last 2 weeks of flower, so the longer you can leave them the better, thc is at its highers at 100% cloudy, but if you want a more heavy couch lock affect then wait till 20ish%amber before harvest,

the pistils look brown so it couldnt of been to far from harvest, clear trichs will not benefit you much at all, so the more cloudy you let them go the better smoke you will end up with. i made lots of mistakes by harvesting early, but when you let them go all the way you will see the seed pods swell like they have actually got seeds in them, its the last 2 weeks that really pay off in flower,

but looks like you got a decent yield considering it sounds like you had a few problems along the way,
so not bad at all, well done,

These buds are heavy dense ass kickin' wicked I will be curing my bud in wooden cure boxes I've built from white oak and soaked with some soft white wine preliminary test have shown after a four day cure the weed tastes smooth and fruity.I'll update with a long term report in a couple months:peace:

From the looks of the pistils......those plants look a little further along than 50%. I have been pretty pleased with plants taken at the first sign of amber..........Smoke it up!

Well Done Harley thems some frosty nugs!
Happy Sativaday my friend:)

congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks John I'm only half way through it The plant I didn't stunt are coming up I got a 40" liberty Haze that's starting to put on weight and a Lucy with some big fat buds that are getting bigger every day, plus 3 more white widows that are pretty short. I got 35 oz. wet from the two white widows I'm thinkin I should get a lot more from the Liberty Haze and Lucy They should be done around the 22nd of the month :peace::thanks::welcome:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Happy Skunkday Harley.:):peace:

its unusual to have them turn amber before they turn cloudy,

the life of the trichome is they start off clear with low thc levels, as they turn cloudy this is when thc is at its highers, so 100% cloudy is when the thc is at its best, but if your after a couch lock affect then wait till they turn from cloudy to amber,

so they should start off clear then turn cloudy then when the trichs are degrading they wilt and turn amber, this means thc is degrading but gives us more of a couch lock affect,

now their are a few reasons why trichs change to amber early or before they turn cloudy, this could happen when a plant is under or over watered, it can also happen when temps are to high as well,

or maybe you just cant notice their cloudy with the scope your using, but they should all turn cloudy before they turn amber, the whole plant should be cloudy before the trichs turn amber or at least the top half of the plant should be tottally cloudy while the bottom plays catch up,

some indica strains dont turn amber at all, they just turn cloudy and stay cloudy so depends on the stran, but its unusual to have clear trichs still when some are turning amber,

clear trichs look like water droplets or clear ice, cloudy trichs look like watered down milk, so maybe your just not noticing that its mostly cloudy, or maybe your strain is slow to degrade to cloudy,
but im sure if you see amber trichs are different parts of the plant then the rest of the plant should be ready. the only time i had trichs turn amber was when i left my grow door shut to long and the temps got to high then the trichs at the top of the plant turned amber before the rest of the plant was ready.

Back
Top Bottom