Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

OK chopped the last of the white widows and Lucy. Liberty Haze is the last one and she's not ready yet.
IMG_082327.JPG
now the drying:peace::morenutes::thanks::allgood:

congrats harley, they look dank! I would love to smoke some.

trichs can turn amber due to physical injury. trichs wont really turn amber until the plant is done growing almost completely.

Hi Harley001,

Just wanted to make sure if this journal is completed or is still ongoing.

You had reported it as completed and we got another report that the journal is still ongoing.

Thank you brotha! :thumb:

:Namaste:

@harley,

nice haul my friend, click the report post button on your last post and let the mods no its finished and they move it to completed journals section,

nice work my friend, should keep you in bud for a while,
onto the next

Nice harv buddy! On Trichs over the years I have been growing I have seen Trichs in all different configurations,sativa that never turns even cloudy after 22 weeks in flower! Plants with clear & amber only,all 3 stages, had them clear and overnight all turn amber, they all got the job done , it's a plant with it's own prerogative, they do things we observe make notes ,smoke and plant new seeds lol the cycle of Stoner :thumb:
Also your under LED that may change things, I went back and looked closer, you got some Trich weight there buddy,funny the market goes by total weight but most of what a dispensary sells is Usless plant material were really after is Trichs it's what I look for if IM grading bud even tho the lightly covered bud works fine heavily covered bud is just simply more medicine per gram, yours are uber frosted that means weight is relative if it takes 5 more hits to do the job you need 5 times more bud
I have bud that puts me down with 1 good pull and others that don't come close so sheer weight means little vs quality you can't smoke a 1/4 Oz of hashoil and even be conscious lol I would be in a coma after 1 gram
Just babbeling,I got thinking damn blue dream!

Nice harv buddy! On Trichs over the years I have been growing I have seen Trichs in all different configurations,sativa that never turns even cloudy after 22 weeks in flower! Plants with clear & amber only,all 3 stages, had them clear and overnight all turn amber, they all got the job done , it's a plant with it's own prerogative, they do things we observe make notes ,smoke and plant new seeds lol the cycle of Stoner :thumb:
Also your under LED that may change things, I went back and looked closer, you got some Trich weight there buddy,funny the market goes by total weight but most of what a dispensary sells is Usless plant material were really after is Trichs it's what I look for if IM grading bud even tho the lightly covered bud works fine heavily covered bud is just simply more medicine per gram, yours are uber frosted that means weight is relative if it takes 5 more hits to do the job you need 5 times more bud
I have bud that puts me down with 1 good pull and others that don't come close so sheer weight means little vs quality you can't smoke a 1/4 Oz of hashoil and even be conscious lol I would be in a coma after 1 gram
Just babbeling,I got thinking damn blue dream!

I definitely got one toke weed and it lasts for hours Thanks BID:peace::circle-of-love::high-five::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom