Harry's 2nd Grow - LST

Thanks FastS, SG, and 4204all. All is well so far.

I thought I'd post a few pix from day 38 of 12/12.

These are a couple of colas' from a plant I'm calling Trixy. The colas are more stacked than I expected. These are Roxy clones from my 1st grow but Roxy never looked quite like that.
lstday38-1.jpg

lstday38-2.jpg

Here's a few budding shots.
lstday38-3.jpg

lstday38-4.jpg

lstday38-5.jpg

lstday38-6.jpg

Makes me sing along to the lyrics of the James Gang's classic tune: Tend My Garden.

I'm home grown, growing my own
and I need ya..
Need ya to beg my pardon
Tend my garden. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Thats going to be a challenging trim job. Best of luck, great looking sativas.

Update: Day 50 of 12/12

Thanks very much Dr. 215, McBudz, eitay69 & Dread!!

It's day 50 of 12/12 on the LST'd clones and they're doing great. By this time on my 1st grow, I had dropped lots of fans but on these LST's plants, they still look very green and still have all their fans, except for a few at the very bottom where not much light reaches. I'm using less water and less flowering nutes this time around and that seems to be working better. That, along with the fact that these plants aren't nearly as big & tall due to the LSTing so I appear to be avoiding becoming root bound.

The buds are really starting to bulk up and they're actually larger and more dense than when I had let the plants grow taller the 1st time around.

I clearly have two different varieties here (2 plants of each variety). One variety seems to have a little more Indica bred into than the other. At least it appears that way to me.

Anyway, time for the pix!!

(Variety that appears to have a little more Indica)

lstday50-1.jpg

lstday50-2.jpg

lstday50-3.jpg

lstday50-4.jpg

lstday50-5.jpg

lstday50-6.jpg

This is an odd one. For some reason, this cola started to grow again after it looked like it had stopped. It's been showing new growth at the top for around 10 days now. Wonder what could have caused it? Anyone seen anything like this before?

lstday50-7.jpg

(Variety that appears to be more Sativa)

lstday50-1s.jpg

lstday50-2s.jpg

lstday50-3s.jpg

lstday50-4s.jpg

lstday50-5s.jpg

lstday50-6s.jpg

Looks like they still have quite a ways to go before they mature but so far, so good. :smokin:

The new grow medium mix is working just as well as the FF ocean forest, if not better. Props to RoorMan for putting me on that.

Blaze up time!! :smokin:

Harry

Such awesome, dense, sticky buds. Beautiful work Harry.

Looks awesome Harry...

Peace :roorrip:

Thanks FreakNature, Doctor Dread, Runamok & Minus. I really having fun with this grow.

The ladies are doing very well. Now that I've Ironed out some of the issues I had with my 1st grow, these plants are keeping all their fan leaves, at least for now (knock wood). It's day 56 of 12/12 and the buds are starting to look pretty good, They're long, fat and dense! I'm hoping these gals will be ready in 80-90 days but I'll watch the trichs to be sure.

Here's some pix!!

lstday56-1.jpg

lstday56-2.jpg

lstday56-3.jpg

lstday56-4.jpg

lstday56-5.jpg

lstday56-6.jpg

lstday56-7.jpg

lstday56-8.jpg

lstday56-9.jpg

lstday56-10.jpg

I'm really liking the LST method. :smokin:

Harry

Dayum Harry!You're gifted with that big giant green thumb!:smokin:

update: 63 Days into Flowering!!

Here are my LST'd ladies @ 63 days into flowering. I flowered these clones for a few week in my veg rooms so this harvest will be right behind my last grow. The main reason is that Miss Burley took forever to finish. ;)

Here's a shot of the forest and a couple of bud pix under the HPS..

lstday63-1.JPG

lstday63-2.JPG

lstday63-3.JPG

lstday63-4.JPG

This is a Fast Betty clone and was flowered for nearly six weeks under the 400W HPS (in the veg room) and most of that time, it was just her under there so she put on some weight. A few of the larger fans died but I boosted the heck out of the nute and now they're staying on. She's a real stinker with a skunky sweet smell. Since I had to take this variety way early in my 1st grow, I'm excited to get to see it finish better. She's due for just H2O at this point. After she dries, I'll make a decision as whether she'll get another does of Tiger Bloom or if I'll start the final flush.

lstday63-5.JPG

lstday63-6.JPG

lstday63-7.JPG

lstday63-8.JPG

This one is a Sheena Clone. No skunky odor but very sweet and citrus like. Her buds are rock hard and she's in the same boat as the plant above, about ready to be final flushed too.

lstday63-9.JPG

lstday63-10.JPG

lstday63-11.JPG

lstday63-12.JPG

lstday63-13.JPG

These are two roxy clones and I believe they have a little more Indica dominance. They are very leafy and like to hide what have under their skirts. The buds are hard and dense with a nice Indica aroma. Seems these are a little slower to mature so I'll be harvesting them last.

lstday63-14.JPG

lstday63-15.JPG

lstday63-16.JPG

lstday63-17.JPG

A Trich Shot!!

lstday63-18.JPG

I'm planning a staggered harvest between the 10-11 week mark.

Harry

Back
Top Bottom