Harry's 2nd Grow - LST

hey Harry, no reps for nug o' the month either oh well. Like you said about plant o the month I didn't even know until I saw it by my name. Congrats on that by the way it was one hell of an indoor monster. I can see why the person who grew it originally chose it, what a monster producer. Have you come across any seeds to keep?

So are you gonna smoke that mutant appendage or is it mostly stem? Heck just throw it into the hash box.

Thanks FreakNature!! And a big congats you as well, McBudz. We should probably send a PM to a member of the staff and tell them we didn't get our prize. ;)

I found only a few seeds but I think they came from the hermie that "snuck" up on me. I am keeping a clone of the monster alive so next year I'll try a couple of those outside.

I guess I'll trim those calyx off that weird thing and smoke 'em. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

harry and mcbudz, i personally gave you each 25 rep points as well as title changes after msredeye asked me to about a week ago... half of our staff is quitting cigarettes, a couple of people left, a couple of new people are being trained... people come and go in volunteer positions, not everyone has the same passion for our mission... please stay positive during this transition and remember we are all volunteers here and provide all of this for free...;)

15 years and going strong, just need some support from our members once in a while when things get hectic.

thank you.

side note, everything looks great harry, well done brother!

Oh ok and thanks 420!! Sorry about that. Those +reps never appeared on my list in the CP, that's why I thought I didn't get them. They must not appear on the list when admins give them....

I wish you well with the staffing issues. I certainly know about time constraints. There's just never enough of it. ;)

Harry

thanks for your understanding and support brother.

we have 2 new additions to the grow support team, cherma and stizz1e...
they are currently getting their feet wet with our procedures and such, it won't be long until we have a solid grow support team again... patience will bring many good things...;)

now back to this regularly scheduled grow journal and smoke report...;)

OMG, yummy. Those beautiful, beautiful buds!

Nice job!:rollit:

Beautiful Harry and just gratz , gratz, gratz :smokin:

Respects :)

Peace :roorrip:

EDIT: Just noticed this was my 420'th post !!! WOOT !
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em ! !!!!

Thanks everyone!!

The Roxy clones have dried out enough to do an initial smoke test and I must say this is the most potent product I've grown so far. The buds are sticky and very dense with an odor of wild grapes. The smoke has a very sweet citrus flavor along the lines of grapefruit. I'm loving the taste. It's kinda hard to hold this stuff in and the punch is like a mule kick.

Here's a few pix of the dried product. It's loaded with crystals.

The two big colas..

lstroxdry1.jpg

lstroxdry2.jpg

Some close up nug shots..

lstroxdry3.jpg

lstroxdry4.jpg

lstroxdry5.jpg

Needless to say, I'm gonna be hanging on to these genetics. This lady has got what I'm looking for.

I'm harvesting her twin tomorrow and she's had an extra shot of Tiger Bloom and she's went 5 days longer (82 days). I think she's gonna be killer!!

Might have to do another smoke test. :smokin:

Harry

Alrighty then, today is 82 of 12/12 and I just harvested the other Roxy clone, which is the last plant in this grow.

She's a real nice one with four main colas and several secondary colas. The nugs are super dense and covered with crystals. She's gonna be a good one!!

Here's the last set of pix before I chopped.

lstday82-1.jpg

lstday82-2.jpg

lstday82-3.jpg

lstday82-4.jpg

lstday82-5.jpg

lstday82-6.jpg

lstday82-7.jpg

lstday82-8.jpg

lstday82-9.jpg

I still need to finish jarring up the dried one from the previous post and then I'll start trimming up this one and get it all hung out to dry. Whew, this can be a lot of work but it's worth it. ;)

More pix when I get it trimmed and hanging. :smokin:

Harry

Hey, thanks a lot 420, flyfishinrock, McBudz. I'm really happy with those buds. :smokin:

Well, I finally finished the initial trim and I ended up with over half of a large paper grocery bag of trim leaves. I have all the trim from this grow stashed back and I'm looking forward to screening it up. ;)

Without further ado, more pix!!

Big colas hanging up..

lstday82rc2-1.jpg

lstday82rc2-2.jpg

lstday82rc2-3.jpg

lstday82rc2-4.jpg

lstday82rc2-5.jpg

You can see my arm in this one for some perspective on the size..

lstday82rc2-6.jpg

I have two boxes full of nugs that I removed from the big stems..

lstday82rc2-7.jpg

A nug in the hand is better than two in the bag. ;)

lstday82-10.jpg

The total dry weight of quality bud from these four plants is well over 1lb with another few ounces of scrub. I think I'll hold on to the genetics from this grow by keeping clones and mothers going while I try something new with my next attempt. I have two new strains of Sativa I'm wanting to try and hopefully, an Indica dominant plant tossed into the mix.

Time for another smoke test my brothers and sisters. :smokin:

Harry

Thanks Bee & 4204all!

I got curious and decided to break out the old tri-beams and check the actual weight. Turns out the first twin's dry weight was 170 grams, which is just over 6oz. The 2nd one looks to be about the same, so now that I have an actual weight, I'm revising up my previous estimates to an average of 5.5oz+ of good bud per plant, with 2oz total scrub bud. I can live with that. ;)

It's gonna be a Happy Thanksgiving this year at the Red residence. :smokin:

Harry

Back
Top Bottom