Harry's Hybrid Grow

i dream of colas like this... +rep if i can:grinjoint:
qfi2-h1-3.jpg

HOTFUCKINDAMN.

No matter how many times i watch you do this it still blows my mind right out of the water. Seriously, faak...

Thanks for responding to my pm by the way. Very helpful/informative.
Just to clarify one thing; did you say that the mexi-sativas typically don't go amber or that they should be harvested when they go cloudy?

But yeah, those plants are amazing.
+rep for you

So man its you'r cross'ed strain?
Which are genetic parents?
Or its crossed which bag seeds?
Those buds are fu*kin awesome!

He uhh said it on the last page lol..

Fabtastic grow harry, I don't know what I can say that hasn't been said.. but you do have some trulely beautiful plants.. Stunningly gorgeous, serious dude

They rival many of the top North American Breeders work, amazing harvest and pics...Magazine cover worthy *hint, hint*

If only we had more high resolution photos, and I mean that in an across the board kind of way ;)

Harry,
I want to be you when I grow up! I'm probably "older" than you, but you are just about the most awesome grower I have seen. I want my growing skills to emulate yours. & I am striving to have snow babies just like yours.
Merry CHristmas and happy new year!
Fineas
O<

any tips on harvesting?? your nugs looks so nice.. and people are telling me to hang with all the water leaves and others say trim all off and hang? any tips plz?

Back
Top Bottom