Harry's Hybrid Grow

6 Weeks Into Flowering...

Here I am at 6 weeks into flowering my hybrids and I wanted to put up a quick picture update..

Various shots..

qfi2-day42-1.jpg

qfi2-day42-2.jpg

qfi2-day42-3.jpg

Harry's Hybrid #3

poth-0809-1.jpg

poth-0809-2.jpg

Frosty Close Ups

qfi2-day42-4.jpg

qfi2-day42-5.jpg

qfi2-day42-6.jpg

qfi2-day42-7.jpg

qfi2-day42-8.jpg

qfi2-day42-9.jpg

I'm really happy with the looks of the hybrids so far. :smokin:

Can't want to get a taste of these ladies. :smokin:

:peace:

Harry

Wicked awesome Harry Red! It seems they're a little top heavy with those added green rods for support. Where do you get those, I've seen a few people on here that have what looks to be the same type???

Thanks for the +reps, everyone!! :smokin:

great pics. those colas look nice. U have any intention on tying branches up anytime soon? U may have some broken branches. lol
Yep, got most 'em just braced up with the stakes at the moment but I've tied a few of the big ones to the stake. I try to use stakes to strategically arrange the colas, as well as keep 'em braced up.

Wicked awesome Harry Red! It seems they're a little top heavy with those added green rods for support. Where do you get those, I've seen a few people on here that have what looks to be the same type???
You can pick those up at most garden centers at home depot / lowes type stores. You pick up a bundle of the painted bamboo stakes cheap but they aren't nearly as durable as the stiff plastic ones. They work well though.

Harry

:goodjob:
well Harry (how appropriately named based on the beautiful fuzzy crop you have) you seem to stimulate the strongest desires to grow huge fat cola'd plants... i want some of your mr. dusty to cross with my babies.... and ur LAVERN x Mr. Dusty cross is a queen.... i'll be glued to the screen for this and any more future grows you assemble... mad kudos sir:popcorn:

Re: 6 Weeks Into Flowering...

I love the way your pictures look with the sparkling closeups. I need a new camera :(

Here I am at 6 weeks into flowering my hybrids and I wanted to put up a quick picture update..

Various shots..

qfi2-day42-1.jpg

qfi2-day42-2.jpg

qfi2-day42-3.jpg

Harry's Hybrid #3

poth-0809-1.jpg

poth-0809-2.jpg

Frosty Close Ups

qfi2-day42-4.jpg

qfi2-day42-5.jpg

qfi2-day42-6.jpg

qfi2-day42-7.jpg

qfi2-day42-8.jpg

qfi2-day42-9.jpg

I'm really happy with the looks of the hybrids so far. :smokin:

Can't want to get a taste of these ladies. :smokin:

Harry

HOLY CRAPOLA

i dont even know what else to say.. holy sh!t harry.

absolutely phenomenal. wow.

Wow.

+rep

seriously dude wtf? ur buds look beautifully bionic lol.. holy jesus

Looking great Harry!Carry on brother. ;)

Back
Top Bottom