Harvard Study Says Marijuana Cures Cancer

Truth Seeker

Researchers at Harvard tested the chemical THC in both lab and mouse studies. They say this is the first set of experiments to show that the compound, THC actually activates naturally produced receptors to fight off lung cancer. The researchers suggest that THC or other designer agents that activate these receptors might be used in a targeted fashion to treat lung cancer.

Although a medical substitute of THC, known as Marinol, has been used as an appetite stimulant for cancer patients and other similar treatments, few studies have shown that THC might have anti-tumor activity.

*HERE IS THE INTERESTING PART* The only clinical trial testing THC as a treatment against cancer growth was a recently completed British pilot study. For three weeks, researchers injected standard doses of THC into mice that had been implanted with human lung cancer cells, and found that tumors were reduced in size and weight by about 50 percent in treated animals compared to a control group. There was also about a 60 percent reduction in cancer lesions on the lungs in these mice as well as a significant reduction in protein markers associated with cancer progression.

Rick_Simpson.jpg

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: endalldisease.com
Author: endalldisease.com
Website: Harvard Study says Marijuana Cures Cancer | EndAllDisease.comEndAllDisease.com

Rick is a saint, I wish the government will soon totally remove it from the DEA's most wanted natural cure for many problems other than man made drugs can never touch! It's an herb...

Cannabis is going to change America. And when it does, it changes the world.

Presidents pride themselves on how much freedom and democracy were expanded during their administrations. Obama can be up there with Lincoln, if he in fact frees cannabis, ends cannabis repression, ends the drug war and the law enforcement regime as we know it.

I hope he has a plan for that, right now I think he is a coward.

Marinol is a joke if you puke it up it can't help you if your a nausea patient. If you don't want it to be smoked then do what the Israelis do and make it into an injectable form to control dosage.

Seeing things like this really makes me laugh and upset at the same time. Harvard one of the biggest if not the most affluent of schools, which is where most of your politicians/crooked ass people went to. All of their studies are government funded. Now this is what gets me. This is the school of the big wigs, again most of the top elite (that you know of) went here. You know the people MAKING these crazy drug laws, you know the SAME people funding studies like this...I really hope I see the day when we can all not have to hide what we do anymore, but the fact is martial law will happen in America before cannabis is legalized. There is too much money to be made off of sick people, then you get put on drugs that poison you and take years off your life. Your government is working to downsize the population and making cannabis legal would deal a great blow against that. There would be no use for all these poison pharmaceuticals, and keep this in mind, cannabis legalization would cut down our prison population by literally 75%. Yes most of those people in jail got busted with a joint or something dumb, not all of them are murderers and rapists, they let all those go...And since that would cut down prison pop it will deffinately cut down on the money coming into the hands of these bastards that control this country. The elite have a cure for cancer...damn straight they do, cure for aids, hell yeah. Have they brought these to the public? NO. So if pot cures cancer ill be damned, deffinally wont see the day now...There is simply more money to be made off the sickness rather than the cure. Ill advocate and fight for the cause until the day I die, but I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to be doing something "illegal" for a very long time. SG

Back
Top Bottom