Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

Looks nice. What did you use to prevent leaks from the back end the fence post where the end caps are seal? Also are those 2" net cups. the first two holes seems like your plants will run into the PVC piping up top.
I sealed the back caps with clear silicone plus the net pot sits between the aeronozzle and the end cap (6 sprayers 8 three inch net pots) The issue with them ruuning into the PVC on top is so that I can use my screen (scog)to train them where I want them to go. This is the first I have put together or tried so I will know more in the following months. You can follow my progress on my "new and improved indoor grow" by clicking the link in my signature.:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

I've got 6" dia. sched. 35 PVC for mine.

I know it's an old thread, just trying to educate myself, why are larger diameters better? Is it to supply more water/nutes/oxygen? I am using 4' x 4" gutters with 6 slots, 7 sprayers, 18 gln res, running 1 min on, 5 min off.

thanks in advance.

So I am as far away from a green thumbs as one gets but I'm giving it a try. I am currently using stinkbud's setupwith the 3"net pots in viral fence posts. It's been 3 weeks since they sprouted and they are only 3" tall with minimal roots. They look very healthy but do not seem to be doing anything growth wise. Was hoping for suggestions, thanks in advance. Ph 6.3, water temp 72 degrees, grow room temp 78 degrees. Water is 1 min on, 5 min off, clay balls for media, co2, 600 watt Hortilux Metal Halide. 600ppm (since they are so small I did not want to over do the nutes and kill them.)

It's kind of difficult to give any legit advise without any photos. Good idea to take it easy on the Nutrients. As long and your roots are white and your leaves are green. Your temps are a bit concerning but shouldn't be causing issues this early on. The only thing I could suggest without photos or information about your nutrients would be togeet some type of rooting innoculent that will not clog your sprayers and possibly a kelp spray or something like Verde (if they even make that stuff anymore?). Good luck. Check out my stink bud grow. It's pretty old.

1d1cacf1664759092e0c6d94c54e03c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

2cb3efcde303c383b38b5f029dfb7a62.jpg
4b7e9015d8ccdd07dd0be3d12ca021e9.jpg
369518effc7a471edd846f67dc821679.jpg

Im wicked new to this so excuse the sloppy setup. Doing this on a budget and adding as I go along

2cb3efcde303c383b38b5f029dfb7a62.jpg
4b7e9015d8ccdd07dd0be3d12ca021e9.jpg
369518effc7a471edd846f67dc821679.jpg

Im wicked new to this so excuse the sloppy setup. Doing this on a budget and adding as I go along

They look fine bro. Keep your nutrient levels where they are and give them a little more time. Once the roots get a little bigger, the plants will Take off!! Don't make the mistake allot of growers make and give them a higher PPM....it won't help at this point.

Back
Top Bottom