Harvest a pound every three weeks! The Stinkbud way

Eventually when I have the money i will have a clone/veg room then the flower room. Do 36 plants at a time, for now I'm using a 600 watt mh then will switch to a 1000watt hps

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Eventually when I have the money i will have a clone/veg room then the flower room. Do 36 plants at a time, for now I'm using a 600 watt mh then will switch to a 1000watt

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
This system is very effective if you can keep the reservoir temps under control during flower.
I've Sucessfully flowered this system without HPS bulbs. Somewhere in my grow journal I posted some pictures of this system flowering under Blue Veg bulbs in a T-5 Fixture. Good Luck Dude!

First off let me say that this idea is adopted from a very generous and well-mannered fellow by the name of Stinkbud. He has been featured in High Times and many newsletters for his innovative, yet simple, growing style.

Now we have to ask, why is this system special?

Well this system is special because it allows you to have time schedules to harvest a pound every three weeks. This system does require coordination, but if done right, you can be on your way to 100% success rate.

I will show you how to build your own cloning, veg, and flower units so you keep your precious plants thriving. and cycling.

What makes this easy is that you will use the same kind of pumps for every system, 396 GPH ecoplus pumps. and all EZ-clone items.

Back
Top Bottom