Harvest help

newbiegrow420

I was going to post this in harvesting and curing but not much activity over there the last post besides roseman guide was 4 days ago. Now I have read that and others but this is a little diffrent question. I have cfl's running on top sides and bottom and my main cola is still full of white only 10% or so pistils changing to red. But my side buds are about 75% or so red. I am waiting for my scope to get here in the mail to check trichs because my loop I cant really see inside the trichs. So what I am wondering is can or will the smaller buds actually finish before my main cola? If yes what should I do?

Wait till you get the scope i wouldn't worry about the smaller buds as long as the cola is underdeveloped i would wait till its 75 %

Yes, you can't judge by the hairs and the lower ones could be dying from lack of intense light. Not enough light to keep them growing so the hairs die. And besides, all strains are different on when the hairs die vs. when the bud is ready to cut. Patience, my friend!

Yes, you can't judge by the hairs and the lower ones could be dying from lack of intense light. Not enough light to keep them growing so the hairs die. And besides, all strains are different on when the hairs die vs. when the bud is ready to cut. Patience, my friend!
I don't think light is a problem because of the I have them on the sides right up on the buds and fan leaves But I will have patience like you said I had 2 and chopped 1 way to early. the plants at 11 weeks since she showed her hairs. I'm not gonna rush this one I want better smoke. I wish I knew the genitics but its bagseed. The scope should be here by saturday

Back
Top Bottom