Harvest question

Cwmoore577

Coming up on my first autoflower harvest and when checking trichomes some colas have many amber, well at 50% or more, and yet some very few amber if any.

I’m wondering if I wait for the ones to catch up will the thc diminish in the ones that are ready?

Should I harvest them now anyway or harvest them sequentially when ready?

Any advice?

If they have grown about the same amount of time the strain generally takes to harvest. And if the plants buds aren't getting bigger or better. It could be time to harvest them. Generally it is believed that too much amber could cause a more a narcotic effect. I don't really no for sure or believe anything I here anymore. It doesn't matter too much, unless you harvest too soon, not allowing the plant to achieve it's potential.

If they have grown about the same amount of time the strain generally takes to harvest. And if the plants buds aren't getting bigger or better. It could be time to harvest them. Generally it is believed that too much amber could cause a more a narcotic effect. I don't really no for sure or believe anything I here anymore. It doesn't matter too much, unless you harvest too soon, not allowing the plant to achieve it's potential.
It’s well past what it said, today marks the 17th week.

Back
Top Bottom