Harvest some seeds

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys I harvest some seeds from autoflower critical purple that I pollinated with a male purple fusion the seeds are ok some green some white but most brown with tiger stripes or dots. Will the beans be female auto? or will it turn to photo?
when can I use the seeds to they need a trying time or can I just plant it ? I have to work with it till I get the right strain. then I will use tierra myst
On the right female to get the final seeds from the final mother.

There will be a mix of stuff I am sure. You are going to have to treat it like a photo to get all plants to finish. Some may show different levels of auto genetics but few will actually auto flower.

well its been a few month and i'm about to try these things out is there a way to find out if seed is male or female looked on internet some say to look for a volcano type hole ?? Any idea would help

No way to tell. I have saw a post somewhere that showed pictures of seeds and said which were male and female. Its all bullshit. No easy ways to do it. Plant and wait. Don't waste seeds because they don't look right.

Back
Top Bottom