Harvested buds have single-bladed sugar leaves

I sent you a private nes

i sent you a private message so you could take your whiny ass comments off the open thread... which isn’t even on your post. I promise you NO ONE wants to read you bashing on another member, I tried to do you a favor by going private with this conversation because you are embarrassing yourself... and there was no “self promotion”... why in the fuck would I self promote myself to an asshole such as yourself? Your not that special... I’m sorry bud I read maybe the first 3 sentences of this post and immediately knew that your just continuing to be an asshole and not here for an actual intellectual conversation. God bless you and please cheer up and have a good day:)

Lolz.

Some of the largest most profitable operations grow in acres of fields. I grow inside. Was js hps led can never compare to the sun. It's the sun. Do you realize how big it is? I never got offended man trust me an internet guys wrong opinion won't hurt my feelings. The sun has the single most energy around and that's plant food. Im pretty knew to growing but this boils down to cold hard science bro.

Gl I'm SO far away from this thread.

Some of the largest most profitable operations grow in acres of fields. I grow inside. Was js hps led can never compare to the sun. It's the sun. Do you realize how big it is? I never got offended man trust me an internet guys wrong opinion won't hurt my feelings. The sun has the single most energy around and that's plant food. Im pretty knew to growing but this boils down to cold hard science bro.

Gl I'm SO far away from this thread.
How is anyone’s opinion wrong here? Lol The ignorance is strong here. You guys clearly misunderstood everything I was saying completely. Lol I NEVER even brought the sun up, that was all you guys. I was referring to the higher quality Cannabis I get from my inside grows due to a better environment and that seems to be universal in my experience. I never mentioned lighting.... I must have missed the comment where people started talking about the sun on a thread where we’re discussing light leaks on a tent. Lol

Ok dude. Let me break it down. We all agree that the sun is king. You mentioned your set up ,and ,a key component of any growers set up is lights.
We agree lights will never beat the sun....

You can not convince me that you can grow a better Hawaiian land race bud indoors than it would grow in Hawaii. You just can't. As someone who has grown outdoors your whole life you should know a bit about land races and strains long lost. Anyone that had that stuff Will attest to how much better it was than most of the stuff available now.

Yes all sun grown and yes all seeded. If you never got to try any then try get hold of some if any exists.

So outdoor is not shit and seedy as you stated. That's all i was stating.

I'm now done. Thank you and have a good evening :)

that’s why outdoor weed is less potent and is very prone to growing seeds.
That's demonstrably incorrect poppycock. totally agree w/ @Lerugged

Because I grow, I seldom go to dispensaries. But when I do, I only buy sungrown. Because it's better. Much better.

Upwards & onwards

That's demonstrably incorrect poppycock. totally agree w/ @Lerugged

Because I grow, I seldom go to dispensaries. But when I do, I only buy sungrown. Because it's better. Much better.

Upwards & onwards
Well that’s amazing, I’m glad you guys get such good herb from the outdoors. Let me reiterate I grew outdoors for years, and would get iffy batches and get very good batches as well if everything went smoothly. I never said good weed couldn’t be grown outdoors. Lol It’s just my opinion that my herb has gotten much better since growing indoors. In my area the outdoor selection of herb is average at best, definitely not top shelf... I was just giving an opinion, that’s all. I don’t know why I’m being raked over the coals for stating my personal preference in growing. You guys went out of your way to derail this thread because of a statement I made regarding my opinion of thinking indoor weed is better. Which I’m sure as Hell entitled to think, just like you think outdoor weed is better. Different strokes for different folks. Can we please stop with this nonsense? Lol we all grow, we all smoke, let’s chill and talk about something productive.

Why don't you just close the tent up with you inside to see how intense a leak may be.

I did exactly that :) With the light on in the room, I can't see my hands in front of me.

With that being said it def looks like a reveg

I agree that's how it looks, I'm just super confused as to how it happened. The other two plants in the tent didn't do it, just this one...

Oh well, the buds are drying now and they're loose and 'bushy' ... probably not really worth smoking I don't think :( I'm off to the gas n gear shop now for a couple of kilos of dry ice to make hash with over the weekend :D

Temps were pretty good, between 20 and 30degC with the very occasional high around 32 but that was very rare. Average low was around 22 and average high was around 25. A guy I was talking to about this offline suggested the temp differential might actually be too close, that they really needed to be getting lower at "night" ... but by that time it was too late.

Off topic from the re-veg issue, I ended up with just under an ounce of 72 micron hash (pure trichomes) and about two ounces of 120 micron hash (excellent but very slightly greener)... YUM! I used the dry ice method so those weights are pure with zero water weight :D

Back
Top Bottom