harvesting question

frosown

Uhm, before harvest it smelled of a fruity/dankness, and now it smells like straight leaves. Will this go away with cure?? Help :/

Once a day for about 5 minutes the first week, then every other day the second week. After that if you've seen no signs of moisture or mold you can leave it sealed and in a dark place. After a month, it will smell amazing. After two months it will blow your mind. My buddy who has half an ounce of my first grow is bringing some by Friday. It's been curing since late June and is ridiculously smooth, potent and smells sooooo good. Like straight sour lemon candy

Re: harvesting question..

Once a day for about 5 minutes the first week, then every other day the second week. After that if you've seen no signs of moisture or mold you can leave it sealed and in a dark place. After a month, it will smell amazing. After two months it will blow your mind. My buddy who has half an ounce of my first grow is bringing some by Friday. It's been curing since late June and is ridiculously smooth, potent and smells sooooo good. Like straight sour lemon candy

Wow!! Jealous! I'm hoping mine turns out great, if you squeeze them, you still get a sorta lemon/fruity dankness smell. Very hopeful! Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom