Has anyone bought from HIGHGRADE-SEEDS.com?

blazin121

It seems too good to be true, 10seeds for $40 Canadians ( where I see most sites are 10seeds for over $100 )

I asked him a few question

Super Bud is 30% Indica/ 70% Sativa. Super Bud is not feminized so the seeds will be both female & male. It can take longer during the Chrismas season. If your order is over $100 then you get it in about 1 to 2 days.

hmm the problem is I don't have that much money ( background: get a job loser! ) so I plan to wait a week or two for it...

it will be my first time growing, so what if all the seeds turn out to be male? will I be able to regrow them?

thanks

----------------------
btw which one do you recommand for good high and lots of buds

BRAINWRECK
AVALANCHE
CLUSTER BOMB
SUPER BUD
BLACK PEARL

i never bought from there my advice is if you have a dank hook up ask if he has any good seeds that you can buy from him.seedbanks on the internet are sometimes hard to trust.but for the price it does sound to good to be true about you getting a job dont worry about what people say about you. if they call you a loser tell them to go fuck a duck if they dont like it.about the buds i have no clue

i just mail my order today, he said it should be here after xmas ( dur to xmas breaks ) yay

heres the plant im going to grow
( picture is not mine )

Its called Avalanche mmmm cant wait to smoke that goodies

okay he said he received the payment, it should be here within 10 businese days ( due to Xmas rush ) yay

blazin121 said:
i just mail my order today, he said it should be here after xmas ( dur to xmas breaks ) yay

heres the plant im going to grow
( picture is not mine )

Its called Avalanche mmmm cant wait to smoke that goodies
whoaaaaaaaaaaa look at the colors.i hope your plant turns out like that

Back
Top Bottom