Has anybody in the US ever bought from Expert seed bank?

Breeder or seed bank? I know there is a breeder by that name that has genetics at other seed banks. If it is one I would suggest getting their genetics from one of the bigger seed banks. You have better choices and can still get Expert genetics when you do.

I have had the best luck ordering from large companies that carried multiple breeders

They are a sponsor here and they have different breeders listed on there site so I believe they are a seed bank.

More and more breeders are carrying other people genetics at their site. Sounds likethey are doing it to some degree. bank or not variety is the key. Mixed luck around here with sponsors. Cropking took a big dive LMAO. I would suggest Seedsman as I have used them with success. If they are a sponsor then they are worth a try. At least you will have a place to bitch to high heaven about it. If something goes wrong.

Sponsors here have no place to hide if their seeds suck. Don't mean they won't. You may want to wait a 6 months to see if they are still around LMAO. We should support sponsors as they help keep this site going. Seedsman is pretty well established so it would be "My" first choice.

Back
Top Bottom