Has Anyone bought leds from these guys?

ashm

Hello everyone.

I have a critical question today.
So i'm still looking to buying myself a led light and i'm really close to making a purchase.
I'm just wondering, Has anyone used this company before: topledgrowlights ? (I'm looking to get the 60x3w ufo for my 30x30x60cm)

I contacted the sales people from their website, also the website displays stocks of their products in the US and UK but the price of shipping is extremely expensive, since i want to ship it to France and UK being just next door.
It seems like its coming over from China ?

Anyway, my main question is : Has anyone bought from them before ?

Peace

Re: Has Anyone bought leds from these guys ?

Hey

I just bought some from here, so far I am really happy with the light (I got the basic reflector one that was around 90 bucks). They are based in the China and there are a lot of threads about the quality of these lights. The customer service is really good. I'm a novice myself so not exactly the best person to ask but if you have a browse on here they have sponsored a few grows.

While they are made in China but I think they also have warehouses in the area. Worth asking anyhow as they are substantially cheaper.

They are a 420 Magazine sponsor: Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

I ordered from them, zero problems or complaints. I love the light, and the quality.

They have a topic here: Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara explained the pricing in that topic somewhere. It has to do with the cost of duties/taxes or something in the UK. But the lights are in fact stocked in a UK warehouse.

I have topled grow lights. I can tell you they are great!
I have a 1200w Mars II And I'm currently on my second grow with them.
Check the above linksnfor more info.

I received an email from the company yesterday to inform me they have stock in the UK so email them again and ask.
I paid 40usd for shipping from China as this was before they had stock in the uk.

I have bought a few. three of the 144x3 one of the 192x3 and one of the mars1600. You can look threw my links or ask me anything you want about them.

We have all items stock in China, but 48x3w reflector and mars II1600w are out of stock, we have to ship from China. the lights stock in UK, we can ship to all Europe Union customers from there.

Why we charge high shipping, yes, it becuase we paid high VAT and duties, season duties and other cost. too high cost we stock in UK, so we have to charge higher. but it is lower than we ship from China for sure. we ship from China you need to pay duties and VAT yourselves.

there are plenty of top led grows in process here on :420:

u can look through them here .
Journals in Progress

Cant say enough good things about topled!

have you any pics of the quadruple node? I get a similar looking arrangement where two nodes grow so close together that they look almost as one. this is from having the cfl an inch from the selling for the first three weeks and give awesome uniform penetration to the branch sites, resulting in the ultra tight nodes I just mentioned :peace:

have you any pics of the quadruple node? I get a similar looking arrangement where two nodes grow so close together that they look almost as one. this is from having the cfl an inch from the selling for the first three weeks and give awesome uniform penetration to the branch sites, resulting in the ultra tight nodes I just mentioned :peace:

Definitely not an alternating node.
2014-10-19_18-46-54_927.jpg

Hi there I have purchased 2 mars ii 400w from them and plants are doing pretty good was looking at a relector for clone and vege heres a quick pick on how im doin with them hope this helps you out have fun and :peace:
IMG_63503.JPG
IMG_63847.JPG
IMG_63637.JPG
IMG_64353.JPG
IMG_65463.JPG
IMG_65605.JPG
IMG_65614.JPG
IMG_65714.JPG

:circle-of-love:
Hi there I have purchased 2 mars ii 400w from them and plants are doing pretty good was looking at a relector for clone and vege heres a quick pick on how im doin with them hope this helps you out have fun and :peace:
IMG_63503.JPG
IMG_63847.JPG
IMG_63637.JPG
IMG_64353.JPG
IMG_65463.JPG
IMG_65605.JPG
IMG_65614.JPG
IMG_65714.JPG

Back
Top Bottom