Has anyone done this?

Supraman

420 Member
This just makes sense to me and curious if anyone had done this before? I have a 600w LED and two 300W LED's and for my next grow was thinking of rigging something like this up. thoughts?

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 184
This just makes sense to me and curious if anyone had done this before? I have a 600w LED and two 300W LED's and for my next grow was thinking of rigging something like this up. thoughts?

It's not uncommon to use side-lighting. For one of my grows, I put an LED on the floor shooting up through the canopy.

Depending on what you're using for those two angled lights, you may be better mounting them vertically so more of the light ends up on the plants and not on the middle light fixture, but the general ideal is sound.

For the record... you'd be really hard pressed to find some subject not previously covered in the halls of 420.

Welcome 'round baby! Happy to have you.
I use side lighting in my veg room.... CF on the side with LEDs on top. My CFs were created with bits floating around my home construction world.... tho I did pay money for some bulbs. Many folks mix and match the pieces they have in hand for side lighting, but it can be a really large benefit to a garden with smaller top lighting.

Roll what feels good baby!

Back
Top Bottom