Has anyone grown this strain?

volcoM

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help me find a grow journal for Grass-o-matic AK Feminized or know if anyone has grown ,, Grass-o-matic AK Feminized just got the seeds in today , and wondering if a 20 inch pc grow case would be good for this autoflower ! thank you !!! much help would really thankful ! Happy New Year ! :tokin:

Re: Has anyone grown this strain ?

Never grown any grass-o-matic but I just placed and order for 60 Day Wonder. I got an Afghan Ryder for free but it didn't germinte. I am getting my feet wet growing auto flowering strains so come spring I will know what I'm doing. The problem I have with auto flowers is they cost as much as normal plants and we cannot clone off them, so for the price of an auto I could buy 3 clones, grow them for 4 or 5 months and take 50 clones from the 1 clone i started with. Autos need to come down in price for me to want to use them. The way I grow outdoors now is veg indoor as long as possible under 23-1 or even 24-0 and then as soon as i drop them outdoor they usually start flowering no matter what the light cycle but sometimes if you don't time it right it get's real leafy with not much weed. Autos are real tempting but so expensive. Too expensive in my book but a good thing if you live in a non medical state.

Re: Has anyone grown this strain ?

I am real curious to see if the 60 day wonder will really be done in 60 days because that sounds bogus to me. The ruderalis was crossed with Williams Wonder which is an early budding strain from what I understand. Everyone I have talked to has said the Iranian autoflowers are the best autos they have ever grown. Not real popular around here but I think if people took advantage of the fact they don't need a photoperiod to flower should make them catch on I hope. On the other hand, getting a 5 month old mother, taking a bunch of clones and planting those outdoors iin Spring works too...

Back
Top Bottom