Has anyone heard of Burberry

greenqueen

:helpsmilie::i wonder if anyone can help me i had 3 clones given me and was told that they were called burberry she is a lovely all rounder and has never failed to produce so ive tried everywhere to see if i could find these seeds i have got nowhere so i thought i had probably got the name wrong until i found a short video on u tube and it looked exactly like mine but that was it cant find anything else anywhere is there anyone out there growing this strain at all or has anyone heard of it ive def got the name right got the clones from an old friend whose not around anymore so cant get any more info from him would be great to know if anyone else knows anything about her :helpsmilie:

thanks for getting back to me about this strain she is a lovely one im so pleased that it is out there and someone else has heard of her but i still cant find any info on seeds at all if its out there then there must be some seeds somewhere if you ever find out then let me know would be great thanks for the reply:):thanks::hmmmm:

greenqueen, its funny that u mention that....i went to my local dispensary yesterday and they had this strain for meds!! i didnt get a chance to check it out but i will keep an eye out!!

Hey G.Q.!
Believe me I'm not doubting you or the place you got your clones, or you either Lala, just wanted to mention that my dispensary used to occasionally cary a strain called Durberry. It was a cross of Durban Poison, and BlueBerry. I've seen strains mislabeled before, even at my own dispensary! Not saying yours did, but there's always a possibility.:hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom