Has anyone heard of Ear Wax?

I was expecting more of a shatter substance with my technique, it was sitting on an electric skillet while being vac purged for 8 straight hours, with the temp in the chamber ranging from 80-120..120 being way to high, burning off turpenes...it was more of a shatter like state from like hours 4-6 then turned into this dry honeycomb texture...

how was the taste? was it smooth? a lot lower temp than i run I do about 120 degrees and I don't let vac near that log. Did you leave the pump running or just under a vacuum?

the taste and aroma are great, smells just like the plant did pre-harvest. And I would say its about average on smooth. 120 huh? hows the taste and smoothness with that?

I had read this just before I started the process and its pretty much what I based my temp off.

https://www.--------.org/concentrates-extracts/503139-just-wanted-post-my-bho-5.html

Also as for as time in the vac purge, I left it in there that long with the pump going . I didnt this by watching nwgreenthump on youtube, he also does keeps his oil under vac pressure for long times and comes out with pretty much the same results, shatter, then honeycomb wax..though I am not sure if he heats his on a skillet while vac'ing.

Back
Top Bottom