Has Anyone Here Used A VaporGenie?

Funkatronic

Right now I am looking into getting a Vaporizer. A buddy of mine sent me a link to VaporGenie.com Store, and it seems like an awesome product.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has had a chance to use one, and if it is something worth getting for someone on a budget looking for a vaporizer.

wow im surprised Mr. Pinch has jumped on this one already :allgood:

but i have ti say i personally have never used one but have heard nothing but awesome reviews on them so id say def look into it, i know i have

I just got one of the VaporGenies & it works great. Affordable, fits in pocket, fast as can be too...... load it & you're vaping in 10 seconds. And I'm using less and less weed in it & still getting a great vape hit.

TIP: Buy a torch type lighter (blue flame) for best/consistent results.

Funkatronic said:
Right now I am looking into getting a Vaporizer. A buddy of mine sent me a link to VaporGenie.com Store, and it seems like an awesome product.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has had a chance to use one, and if it is something worth getting for someone on a budget looking for a vaporizer.

The vaporgenie is good for a travel vape, and there's nothing to break, but you do need a torch flame for best results, and it's pretty expensive unless you really want the portability. You can pick up a box vape on ebay these days for under $70 delivered, even get a digital display.

Another, cheaper alternative to vaporgenie is Eagle Bill's Shake and Vape. Delivered to the US it's about $26-less if you're across the pond. The drawback to this model-glass.

You can go even cheaper too-there's the 'cheap vaporizer' and the 'Ubie'-$15 delivered. These are glass too though.

Had mine for a while now. Love it. The difference in the taste is worth every penny, not to mention the health benefits. While the price may be a little steep compared to other portables, I'm happy with it & will NOT be sending it back. It has a short learning curve and once you get the hang of it you'll never want to go back to anything else. Oh yeah, if you smoke enough to make you seriously cough, find a couch, you're gonna need it.

i have used one and it was the one with a cord. the bag it uses is lame because the vapor exits unless your finger isn't on the bag. i am getting one from my cousin soon because he doesn't like it and can't use it because he has seribal polsy or however u spell that. i do recommend upgrading and if your willing to spend a few hundred on smoking devices get the volcano and u will have your dream vaporizer instead of one you will question if you can get a better one.

Cubs, I'm not sure what you used but it was not a VaporGenie. The VaporGenie is not electric. It does not plug into anything, and does not have a bag or any other attachment. Go to www.vapergenie.com and you will see just what it looks like and how it operates. The standard Ash Wood version has no drawbacks other than the price, and the price isn't bad when you consider the options. I had a minor problem with the Exotic Hardwood version that I got. It has wooden threads instead of metal. I've had mine for about 10 months now and when I contacted VP about this issue they immediately sent a replacement part. I haven't seen customer service like that in a long time. It is worth every penny I paid and after the Christmas bills get paid, I will be ordering the Ash Wood version as well. The vaporbuddy is simply a chinese knockoff of the original VaporGenie. Buy American, you'll be glad you did.

I just got mine and I think it's great. It does take a couple of bowls to get used to it but once you got it its easy. Just remember, if it tastes like burnt popcorn youre giving it too much heat. Definitely the best 50 bucks ive spent on a pipe.

I recieved mine today (purple colored wood) and after 5 bowls im still having issues getting the hang of it.

I see others on you tube getting massive vap tokes and im getting very little i did get one great pull off of it but it was only because i burned a fresh bowl into ash on the first pull using too much flame .:peace:

I recieved mine today (purple colored wood) and after 5 bowls im still having issues getting the hang of it.

I see others on you tube getting massive vap tokes and im getting very little i did get one great pull off of it but it was only because i burned a fresh bowl into ash on the first pull using too much flame .:peace:
I had better results using a regular flame lighter and sucking the flame partly into the bowl but not all the way in. It takes practice but you'll get the hang of it.
For the price you paid for the genie I would have bought a cheap whip vape off ebay but that's because I've gone through the handhelds first and worked my way up to the electronic whip vapes. No comparison IMO. Yes the handhelds have portability on their side (<--huge plus) but for home use, the whip vapes kick ass for flavor and huge vapor hits. I have 12 different vapes. From the tube vapes like the ubie to the old globe vape to the vapir 5.0 (<--piece of crap) then a cheap dual element vape off ebay and finally to the herbalaire bag and whip vape and the vaportower. My favorite is the vaportower made by the vaporstore. They allow 3 $70.00 payments to buy it (shipped after the 1st payment is received) and have a "LIFETIME" mechanical warranty plus their unique 2 piece whip can't be beat.

It takes a while to get the hang of it. Your tongue should feel warm and dry out as you do it. I dab my tongue to the inside of my mouth as I go to wet it. Then you just have to practice until you get it right.

Personally I switched over to a vrip tech bowl adapter with a heat gun. Works within seconds and delivers an awesome hit. With that you just have to practice until you find the right temp on the heat gun. If you go for one I recommend you find a heat gun off amazon or ebay. The one vrip tech sells is like over $100. I got mine off amazon for $40. Now it goes for $50 I think though.

Also make sure the heat gun can go down to low temps. At least 200. Otherwise you may burn you weed way too easily. Mine was around 120-700 degrees F. It can also be used to activate weed instead of baking it for cooking purposes.

Back
Top Bottom